"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 06:10:02 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: North Korea says they are "at war" with the South.  (Read 9561 times)

skejwen

• BBS AKBAR!
    • Brahmins rox
Re: North Korea says they are "at war" with the South.
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2013, 08:59:48 am »

Where did you get that from? Texas has 696,200 km2 and there's around 6,973,738,433 people on the planet. Divide one by another and you get roughly 10km2 per person. 1km2 is enough to feed an entire family.

When all popuplation of planet earth migrated to Texas? I must miss something ^^

Or maybe it should be 6973738.433? I heard that some people in south of Amurica arent considered as fully human beings^^
"Moo-OooooOO! MoMoo.. MmmmoOoo.. Moo!", translate from brahmin to English: "Two things are infinite - brahmin shit and human stupidity! - Brahminstein"

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2013, 01:25:47 pm »

When all popuplation of planet earth migrated to Texas? I must miss something ^^

Or maybe it should be 6973738.433? I heard that some people in south of Amurica arent considered as fully human beings^^
Just keep in mind I got this from some damn show on discovery channel or something, I cannot even remember the name of.  Which is why I put "apparently" in my sentence when mentioning it.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2013, 04:48:33 pm »

Just keep in mind I got this from some damn show on discovery channel or something, I cannot even remember the name of.  Which is why I put "apparently" in my sentence when mentioning it.

yeah 29,000,000 and 6,973,738,433 are totally close numbers. Also if everyone on earth was living in texas that would be 10 000 people per km2, which is mostly uninhabitable. That and texas is one of the worst places in the US to be. Also lol @ the person who said russia would help n korea, your knowledge of global politics is about 40 years behind.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 04:52:01 pm by Roachor »

« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2013, 12:48:01 am »

Maybe they could tow a missile around the world with a submarine then water-launch it at Washington or New York.

Or EMP Japan and S. Korea, then fight with their non-electronic antique weapons.
I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2013, 04:32:51 pm »

i like the bitch please face those guys make

Y0ssarian

• incredible
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2013, 09:25:24 pm »

afaik north korea might be more 'civilized' or advanced than western society.

let's take france for instance,

a nation that was built by crazy barbarian deviants that engaged in human sacrifice, orgies, got high and danced around wearing the heads of animals, and did other crazy pagan shit.
but people are shooting themselves to stop it so fags can't marry one another. or the present gun laws in the states making it so normal people can't protect themselves but criminals can always get a firearm by illegal means. imo the western world were lucky to be raped er civilized by the Romans.

i dunno north korea sounds fun might become a commie kidnapping people near the DMZ for giggles just to ask them if they like starcraft more than god.
power

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2013, 07:13:57 am »

Maybe they could tow a missile around the world with a submarine then water-launch it at Washington or New York.

Or EMP Japan and S. Korea, then fight with their non-electronic antique weapons.
Not nessecary. Just put it in the back of a ryder truck.
Ok, ok, you might have to get an hot air balloon to get maximum effect, but for general effect a ryder will do.
nobody wants him so he just stares at the world
planning the vengeance that he will soon unfurl

Kill A VC For Democracy!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.224 seconds with 18 queries.