Poll

Ouh ?

For
Against
I forgot my brain
I'll be back
I know kung fu

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Player Killing  (Read 2989 times)

Kharaam

• Spartan Pigrat
Re: Player Killing
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2010, 09:19:04 pm »

i didn't mean visible PK flag... rather the punishing kind

Blubber we miss You!!!

Tahvy^

• Same nick in IRC
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2010, 01:46:41 am »

The most irritating thing about PKs is that you'll propably never come across them while you're geared up for a fight but just try to go get some EPs from Vault15 for example..  >:(

Then again dragging that minigun around with you 24/7 gets old pretty quick and also eats up carry capacity
"Se on psykosomaattista!"
- Nipsu
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2010, 08:15:13 am »

PK flag? seriously? In the world of slaver trading, prostitution and drugs on every corner?
In a world where killing others all the time is rewarded and death in the process is just a minor inconvenience for a few minutes rather than something you should do your best to avoid.
<Izual> Let's crash server
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2010, 10:59:36 am »

I feel that it is not merely impossible, but also completely useless to gather anything other than xp and cash (for store in bank ofc.) because as soon as you get anything other than that you will get killed by every other player and his mum several times over.

Maybe there should be som level visibility, that a level X can only see other players within + - 2 of his own, and any other are invisible, with exception for NPC, own faction etc.

Its hard and annoying as hell to actually try to accomplish anything at all if you dont collect cash and xp until you are maybe level 20 and then buy everything you can and kill exactly everyone you meet. Which means beating the shit out of rats, scorps for eternity..

As a fairly new player (been playing maybe a week or so) it is only my love of fallout 1/2 as an multiplayer game that gets me to play. It would be hard for me to call it fun.

And maybe there should be some way, maybe a small monotone quest, to redeem your karma/rep, but no higher than back to zero. (like gather 5 scorptails, 10 xander roots and get 5 rep back per piece. its not supposed to be easy, but tedious hard work =p )
Chars:
KaptenStofil
Zpider

Time can be bent, twisted, pulled and pressed, but it never breaks.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2010, 11:02:28 am »

anyone can be pk in FOnline .....
but remember one thing: Wasteland is harsh
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2010, 01:13:47 pm »

No need to make player killing more attractive.

indeed
Just play hello kitty online!
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2010, 10:41:11 pm »

PK flag? seriously? In the world of slaver trading, prostitution and drugs on every corner?

Everybody knows that the Wasteland is WEB 2.0.

Some kind of rep/xp whatever system would be OK, but it should be based on the kind of scuttlebutt that would actually exist in the Wastes, not arbitrary magic tagging.

(Yes I know we get ressurrected; some concessions to realism should be made.)

I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2010, 10:45:54 pm »

Oho, how about, if you have killed X number of people, bounty hunters start to come after you until your activity dies down.

Kharaam

• Spartan Pigrat
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2010, 11:42:27 am »

and if you kill children the will never give up... like in fo2 :)

Blubber we miss You!!!

dskpnk

• The Amboy Dukes
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2010, 11:57:12 am »

Pk are already there and i don t think giving xp will increase it ! For abuse degressive xp can be good !

I agree this point and furthermore we wan t group XP rewards !
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 21 queries.