"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 11:51:57 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: minigun v lvl 1 player.  (Read 31295 times)

Swiatowid

• Whens WIPE? ... Soon!
Re: minigun v lvl 1 player.
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2013, 10:23:05 am »

Ya nkow, that should an automatic NEGATIVE expirience points. As his own buddys put it, "not cool".
I mean SERIUSLY, a minigun? Did you even begin to consider that you gotta PAY for those bullets, one way or the other?
Asshat.
U shuld have got automatic reset of stupid ideal <<like this1.
if i make new bg on lvl1 he got avenger in hand

avv

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2013, 12:29:03 pm »

Seriously, i can't stand it when the veterans of this game talk with such arrogance, even in this particularly whiny case of a rage thread.

There's a difference between veterans of game and veterans of forum.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2013, 03:07:53 pm »

There's a difference between veterans of game and veterans of forum.
I guess there is.
Doesn't change the fact that at some points the tone here is just unnecessarily awful. What do, if you will - forum veterans- get out of being unfriendly towards everyone, except causing rage, semi-intellectual word battles for nothing and forum newbs stumbling across their own words because of giving in to that kind of behaviour?
I just wanted to get that out, and its off topic now. What was the topic again?
Oh, right. Welcoming new players fallout-style ;)
Well I think it doesn't matter with how many bullets you get greeted, it is a full on pvp game and its not fair, thats right.
There are several suggestions how to ease the stress and hardship a newb experiences and it would make sense to imply some of them. To make a big fuss about getting shot at level 1 is a bit overreactive, so yeah get over it and learn.
Its not wrong what zuhardu wrote, just the way he wrote it (+viles unnecessary follow-up)kinda pissed me off.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 06:10:32 pm by BLDYMSS »

kox

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2013, 03:47:07 pm »

So what happened was........
I got minigunned at lvl 1. "oh, my, so that's how this game is played." i thought. harsh lesson learned very quickly.
then a littel while on (maybe a couple weeks, i dunno), som e FNG comes up to me, "Hey! wnna travel together, there's a lot of theived out there!"
This was in NCR- i actually lolled. "Really? Theives?! HERE?! You don't say........."
But I thought I'd cut hte kid a break and show him the basocs- stuff I never got taught, had to learn myself, MOSTLY by accintly hitting hotkeys (like the fixboy).
We get ourt and I'm teaching him abotu flints and pt's and wood, some asshat who clearly had just recovered from a death runs up.
Normally if tehr's nothing to be gained by a fight I run away from it- it's just NOT F***ING WORHT IT. But this asshat chased us to the NEXT point in line. I'd gotten a little fed up and hit him. Now my melee SUCKS, but I was actually f***ing this guy up...... I'm not a piquer, to me piquer=BITCH (or worse), but this time I wou.d have made an ecxeption. But he's calling ME a bitch AS he runs away from the fight......
REALLUY?! But whatever dude.
Then a few days later, I got minigunned, in the back, while talking to wooze. The guiy didnt take my gear, I wasnt a threat to him, I wasnt going to get anything he wasnt gonna get himself in a few minutes- he just did it for kicks. No other reason. When I got bursted in the back in milposa, maybe they did THAT for a reason.... When I got bursted down in boneyard comming to the aid of another wastelabnder, maybe she panicked. I can buy it. Sure. That I've never made that mistake is another matter entirely. Maybe she thought I was someone else, maybe she'd had people call out friendly before, as they bursted her, maybe a lot of things I don't know...... Nit that I'll give you much for it, but I'd be willing to haggle.......

But to get minigunned for talking to a BARTENDER? To see some asshat trying to attakc a lvl1 BECASUE he's lvl 1 (and discovering the lvl4 that haoppened to be there at the same time wasn't HIS bitch, thank you very f***ing much!)?

it's really one thing to kill over SOMETHING; a resource, to gain control over a town or base, whatever, but to kill in pure cold blood? REALLY?! in the real post-apoc world, people like that are NOT going to be sitting on thrones of the skulls of people they killed- they're going to find themselves running for their lives as the families and friends of people they've killed gang up to hunt them down like mangy dogs.

I can't say I'll NEVER kill a PC, but in cold blood? With ntohing to gain for it? No. Those that think it such sport to do so, have SICK, sick souls indeed. worse, tehy ARE the ones that chase off so many others- people who are playing a game for fun, not to have their arms broken and their inventory looted, so those who killed them can disengenouldy claim they didn't do it. That's SLAVERY. Not even theft. Just pure slavery.

Ok dude, u are new and litle slow, is ok..u learn in time if u dont ragequit
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2013, 09:04:09 pm »

IT. IS. A. GAME.
*geez* ::)
Its supposed to be fun, which includes a friendly and helpful community of players.
Best joke I've heard for a long time !

AVV N.2 forum fighter back from the grave and already butthurting about forum pvp? Go calm your autism with some pointless ingame avenger vs avenger action. Or reply with a wall of text :)
http://i48.tinypic.com/n3kv0y.jpg
IT. IS. A. GAME.
*geez* ::)
Its supposed to be fun, which includes a friendly and helpful community of players.

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2013, 05:03:10 am »

Ok dude, u are new and litle slow, is ok..u learn in time if u dont ragequit
RAGEQUIT?! NEVERD!!
No, just needed to vent (that's VENT to you illerates) about STUPIDITY. It's one thing to kill over something, but to kill for kicks? With a MINIGUN no less! That's just RUDE.
nobody wants him so he just stares at the world
planning the vengeance that he will soon unfurl

Kill A VC For Democracy!!!!

Kanly

• The future is today, worry about it tomorrow!
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2013, 03:41:52 pm »

You must try to understand that probably he have so many ammo that he should shoot to every thing that move for days only to have some empty space in his tent.

If minigun are in game there is notthing wrong to use it, or you would appreciate more to be killed by a mauser?

By the way, I appreciate how are you trolling them in this flame thread  ;)
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2013, 07:04:52 pm »

Best joke I've heard for a long time !

Just sad, but that's how it goes here.
Then again, LOL for making my remark part of your signature ;D Maybe some people actually won't see it as a joke. Also LOL to the gorgon logo which is hilarious.

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2013, 09:35:04 pm »

You must try to understand that probably he have so many ammo that he should shoot to every thing that move for days only to have some empty space in his tent.

If minigun are in game there is notthing wrong to use it, or you would appreciate more to be killed by a mauser?

By the way, I appreciate how are you trolling them in this flame thread  ;)
actually- YES I WOULD.
a minigun? that's just rude. A mauser, sure, that makes sense. minigun? waste of ammo, a million times the ammo needed to kill me..... might as well use a nuke or something........

as for trolling and flaming, really i WAS just venting to begin with...... honest.

Knife_cz

• Ah yes 'Reapers'. Get out of here stalker.
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2013, 09:57:22 pm »

Why is this thread still alive?

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2013, 10:59:43 pm »

Why is this thread still alive?
Self rightouesness. People ALWAYS have to justify their evil.

Rateater

• Mustache for gold.
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2013, 12:07:36 pm »

OMG, people, Fonline is only a game, and getting killed is a part of it. Imagine playing Quake 3 Arena and getting killed, no one will cry ;-)

JovankaB

« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2013, 12:23:37 pm »

OMG, people, Fonline is only a game, and getting killed is a part of it. Imagine playing Quake 3 Arena and getting killed, no one will cry ;-)

Hardly comparable. In Quake you can't lose items which could take hours to get.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2013, 12:37:51 pm »

Hardly comparable. In Quake you can't lose items which could take hours to get.

but you can lose weapons/armor/health/powerups then spawn in underwear being more vulnerable.

Rateater

• Mustache for gold.
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2013, 02:50:31 pm »

And remember, everyone here is playing Fonline by his own will. So I can't comprehend why somebody complaines about the game and its features. If you can't get along with the game, don't play it, thats what I think. For myself, the special thrill about Fonline is, that you can die easily, so that you have to figure out a way how to survive  8)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 21 queries.