"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 29, 2024, 03:00:39 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: minigun v lvl 1 player.  (Read 30877 times)

Re: minigun v lvl 1 player.
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2013, 01:59:53 pm »

When you get to a real computer uninstall FOnline. So many tears for beeing killed by a bg at level 1 means you are not FOnline material. First time I played FOnline I worked like crazy for 2 whole months for a CA. I hold it in my hands for 5 minutes with tears of joy, I even got the chance to equip it. In 10 seconds i was dead and my 2 months work was exiting map. It was a bad experience but I haven't cried like a little biach, got back on my feet and started to bring havok in the game until I was one of the "big boys". Big boys don't cry, they bring the pain, and you, my lvl 1 butthurt, will never be a big boy.

Amen !

Tho if he survives long enough he could become some of those APK pets that constantly need attention and turn into even bigger pussies one day ;) Can never get enough of these !
http://i48.tinypic.com/n3kv0y.jpg
IT. IS. A. GAME.
*geez* ::)
Its supposed to be fun, which includes a friendly and helpful community of players.
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2013, 11:07:07 pm »

I think he has potential to become another gr1m.

Loool Manero remember when I posted that thread about your PK like a million years ago? ;P This reminds me of that!!!
A life without challenge is a life unlived

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2013, 12:05:15 am »

You think you're worth more than 40 5mm?
NO and that's my point. 10 sure maybe but 40?
nobody wants him so he just stares at the world
planning the vengeance that he will soon unfurl

Kill A VC For Democracy!!!!

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2013, 12:06:03 am »

When you get to a real computer uninstall FOnline. So many tears for beeing killed by a bg at level 1 means you are not FOnline material. First time I played FOnline I worked like crazy for 2 whole months for a CA. I hold it in my hands for 5 minutes with tears of joy, I even got the chance to equip it. In 10 seconds i was dead and my 2 months work was exiting map. It was a bad experience but I haven't cried like a little biach, got back on my feet and started to bring havok in the game until I was one of the "big boys". Big boys don't cry, they bring the pain, and you, my lvl 1 butthurt, will never be a big boy.
Up yours.

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2013, 12:07:07 am »

Amen !

Tho if he survives long enough he could become some of those APK pets that constantly need attention and turn into even bigger pussies one day ;) Can never get enough of these !
And yours.

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2013, 12:11:07 am »

Holy triple post, Batman! Do you know how a forum works bro?

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2013, 12:51:05 am »

Holy triple post, Batman! Do you know how a forum works bro?
cellphones are NOT website friendly. ::)

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2013, 07:00:38 am »

well guys, i dont think that rapping lvl 1 nob is a gang issue, also he is butthurt for too long so lock it please :)

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2013, 12:04:20 am »

well guys, i dont think that rapping lvl 1 nob is a gang issue, also he is butthurt for too long so lock it please :)
I can butthurt as long as I WANT thank you.

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2013, 02:20:35 am »

So what happened was........
I got minigunned at lvl 1. "oh, my, so that's how this game is played." i thought. harsh lesson learned very quickly.
then a littel while on (maybe a couple weeks, i dunno), som e FNG comes up to me, "Hey! wnna travel together, there's a lot of theived out there!"
This was in NCR- i actually lolled. "Really? Theives?! HERE?! You don't say........."
But I thought I'd cut hte kid a break and show him the basocs- stuff I never got taught, had to learn myself, MOSTLY by accintly hitting hotkeys (like the fixboy).
We get ourt and I'm teaching him abotu flints and pt's and wood, some asshat who clearly had just recovered from a death runs up.
Normally if tehr's nothing to be gained by a fight I run away from it- it's just NOT F***ING WORHT IT. But this asshat chased us to the NEXT point in line. I'd gotten a little fed up and hit him. Now my melee SUCKS, but I was actually f***ing this guy up...... I'm not a piquer, to me piquer=BITCH (or worse), but this time I wou.d have made an ecxeption. But he's calling ME a bitch AS he runs away from the fight......
REALLUY?! But whatever dude.
Then a few days later, I got minigunned, in the back, while talking to wooze. The guiy didnt take my gear, I wasnt a threat to him, I wasnt going to get anything he wasnt gonna get himself in a few minutes- he just did it for kicks. No other reason. When I got bursted in the back in milposa, maybe they did THAT for a reason.... When I got bursted down in boneyard comming to the aid of another wastelabnder, maybe she panicked. I can buy it. Sure. That I've never made that mistake is another matter entirely. Maybe she thought I was someone else, maybe she'd had people call out friendly before, as they bursted her, maybe a lot of things I don't know...... Nit that I'll give you much for it, but I'd be willing to haggle.......

But to get minigunned for talking to a BARTENDER? To see some asshat trying to attakc a lvl1 BECASUE he's lvl 1 (and discovering the lvl4 that haoppened to be there at the same time wasn't HIS bitch, thank you very f***ing much!)?

it's really one thing to kill over SOMETHING; a resource, to gain control over a town or base, whatever, but to kill in pure cold blood? REALLY?! in the real post-apoc world, people like that are NOT going to be sitting on thrones of the skulls of people they killed- they're going to find themselves running for their lives as the families and friends of people they've killed gang up to hunt them down like mangy dogs.

I can't say I'll NEVER kill a PC, but in cold blood? With ntohing to gain for it? No. Those that think it such sport to do so, have SICK, sick souls indeed. worse, tehy ARE the ones that chase off so many others- people who are playing a game for fun, not to have their arms broken and their inventory looted, so those who killed them can disengenouldy claim they didn't do it. That's SLAVERY. Not even theft. Just pure slavery.

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2013, 02:21:49 am »

You know, this was at first just a minor venting...... I couldn't have conceived it would become a crusade.... Stupid piqures.....

avv

« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2013, 02:32:23 am »

What's the difference between random hostile npc encounters and random hostile player encounters?
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Spotty

• Wuff Wuff!!!
    • Crazy 88
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2013, 02:40:23 am »

No difference. Do what I do, if it got a gun, kill it. If it happened to be friendly, apologize and return loot. Live longer that way.
[img]http://img19.imageshack.us/
img19/4053/c88.png
"Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil."
- Niccolo Machiavelli -

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2013, 03:29:04 am »

What's the difference between random hostile npc encounters and random hostile player encounters?
I guess it really is the diffrence of some stupid machine doing versus a real person.
And yet somehow that DOES make a diffrence.

« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2013, 08:54:08 am »

Amen !

Blah, blah,
yeah you are some big boys alright.
Seriously, i can't stand it when the veterans of this game talk with such arrogance, even in this particularly whiny case of a rage thread.
Instead of doing the old "wasteland is harsh"-routine (getting rather annoying over time), why not try and be polite for a change?
But nooo, since all you people are sitting somewhere safe behind a screen and not in the same room you think you can be an asshole to everyone.
To you, as well as to the underground, I can only say one thing:
IT. IS. A. GAME.
*geez* ::)
Its supposed to be fun, which includes a friendly and helpful community of players. Such players a newbie can search on this forum for a looong time, it seems. And that is just poor.
(edit) I could have posted this comment in many other threads, no specific reason why I did it here. Just had to finally once say this.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 09:19:37 am by BLDYMSS »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 19 queries.