"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 11, 2024, 04:51:45 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: AP rockets and SS in Hinkley  (Read 1809 times)

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
AP rockets and SS in Hinkley
« on: March 07, 2013, 11:10:33 pm »

Well, yeah, i'd like AP rockets and SS inside Hinkley, and i bet other people also, would make fights fun, and longer.

((Give a 1 round CD on the amount of SS you should be able to take )) 5 max?
Re: AP rockets and SS in Hinkley
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 12:25:17 am »

Remove Hinkley, problem solved. Then you'd also get to actually play the game, wouldn't that be awesome?

wreese2u

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 12:28:34 am »

Remove Hinkley, problem solved. Then you'd also get to actually play the game, wouldn't that be awesome?
Yeah.... You can leave.

Rage master

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 12:31:54 am »

yes to ap rockets, no to ss. if u want drugs and ss in pvp go to nr.
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 12:36:01 am »

Oh come, when the last time I saw you in the game?

Not sure what such a feature is doing in a game with full-loot and tons of empty unguarded places in the wasteland itself, while some guys play Hello Kitty Online in some enclave of the game.

wreese2u

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 12:38:00 am »

Oh come, when the last time I saw you in the game?

Not sure what such a feature is doing in a game with full-loot and tons of empty unguarded places in the wasteland itself, while some guys play Hello Kitty Online in some enclave of the game.
You should know I don't use any characters with the name "Reese".... besides one.

Hinkley is used to have a break from the serious PVP, allowing enemy gangs to fight together in ... harmony?
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2013, 12:50:49 am »

Fine, let us presume you are very active, but it doesn't change the fact that there are players who are very active in some fake arena what is completely different then the whole game. I mean it is the most safest place in the wasteland, nothing happens there except random skirmishes which could be fought in the actual game, wasteland, not fake arena.

Now that's a place where the player truly doesn't risk anything and get's free equipment to do what it is meant for.

I would understand that the feature would be reserved for some team tournaments, opened on special occasions for players to form teams and compete in the most balanced possible way, truly determining the best by battling it out for the sake of solid, clean competition.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 01:02:04 am by T-888 »

JovankaB

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2013, 08:10:33 am »

The location is sandboxed, if you don't play there this suggestion shouldn't even bother you.
Make your own suggestion "remove Hinkley" and post your rants there if you must.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 27 queries.