"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 08:24:50 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: repairing armor how to do it  (Read 1496 times)

repairing armor how to do it
« on: February 27, 2013, 11:35:31 am »

i used the search to find out how to repair but i cant get it to work
i have  armor 12/60 i want to repair with 18/40 for example
i click on armor 12/60 and click on repair. then i click on the second armor....nothing happens....
i try repair on second armor...nothing happens ???
Re: repairing armor how to do it
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 12:29:57 pm »

right click to change to the hand cursor (not a arrow)
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 12:43:05 am »

hold lmb on armor, pick skills icon and pick repair. now select 2nd armor. maintenance has been done.
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 08:33:43 am »

right click to change to the hand cursor (not a arrow)
that was it thanks

Jorhan Stahl

• Trust in players I meet in-game: 0%
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 10:09:35 pm »

Also the wiki is kind of out of date (Well, REALLY out of date) and we're currently using the Fallout 3 and New Vegas method of repair. repairing items with a duplicate of the item you want to repair. Just Putting this up here incase anyone else is wondering, like me, using repair with the armor, and having, say, fibers or metal parts in my inventory instead of another leather armor or metal armor.
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 07:46:52 am »

Sort of a necropost here, but even after reading the above posts.. I cannot get repair to work.  I don't get any repair option in the inventory, can't even bring up the skilldex while inventory is opened.  Clicking repair, then clicking a gun on the ground just says "That does Nothing".  I don't understand how to do this lol? 

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2013, 09:50:33 am »

you can open skilldex menu in inventory, just need to open inventory and hold left mouse button on item until you see options like Use,Drop,View or Skilldex.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2013, 01:41:38 pm »

Also the wiki is kind of out of date (Well, REALLY out of date) and we're currently using the Fallout 3 and New Vegas method of repair. repairing items with a duplicate of the item you want to repair. Just Putting this up here incase anyone else is wondering, like me, using repair with the armor, and having, say, fibers or metal parts in my inventory instead of another leather armor or metal armor.

Sounds like you're mixing two different things. If you first got an armor and it later turns into metal or fibers or whatever, that means you did not repair it. It means you have dissasembled it using Science skill. When you use Repair, a new window pops out and you have to choose an item. For example, you have ten Combat Armors, each of them in different conditions. You use repair on one of them, so a window pops up and you have to choose between the other nine armors. You choose one of those nine, and the first armor you clicked gets repaired, while the second armor you clicked gets more deterioration or becomes beyond repair, but it *does NOT disappear or get disassembled* this way, instead it stays in your inventory, with more deterioration or "beyond repair" status.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 18 queries.