"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 29, 2024, 07:47:25 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Companions bad PE  (Read 675 times)

Companions bad PE
« on: February 23, 2013, 02:27:48 pm »

Hi! this is now a serious thing peoples telling that the wasteland is harsh... today i got the 6th companion whit 3pe or lower this specific i got today had 1PE BG dude with 5 str....  here is my problem the companion says that she come from the glow.... oh yeah? whit 1PE 5 str 7AP so low AG how can this dumbass be still alive... this is nonsens now.... i agre tho the stuff that companions needs to be random... but this is just stupid... and no consistent at all... EW guys whit 1 pe BG dude whit the same... there sould be a minimum stats for them... this BG dude i got today probably has 10 charima... that he can probably never use in game cos there is no feature and probably never will be that using companions charisma... so i have an idea about how to fix thes... make a seted interval what stats they get no just totaly random cos its stupid that an EW guy keep getin 1 pe and whit low HP they sould die the day when they born whit thes kinda stats in the wasteland comon you know i have right and this stuff what they call companions random stats is stupid
Do you hear the voices too?

Grizzan

• Trollz0r
Re: Companions bad PE
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 03:02:23 pm »

I wish I would be 5AP BG in my new life.
They are good source for new avengers tho
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 21 queries.