"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 07:35:40 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: forgot password  (Read 1387 times)

forgot password
« on: February 20, 2013, 04:29:25 pm »

hello. its been about 3 years since i played and i forgot my password! not even sure of my user name lol. is there anyone that can help? thanks

JovankaB

Re: forgot password
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 04:36:13 pm »

If you played last time 3 years ago, then your character was deleted during server wipe anyway and you have to make a new one.
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 04:38:02 pm »

damn! that sucks...dont think im up for starting all over again.. wanted to check the game out now

JovankaB

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 04:43:46 pm »

damn! that sucks...dont think im up for starting all over again.. wanted to check the game out now

In this game you can progress relatively quickly it's not like you have 50 levels to reach and some
extra rare artifacts to find. Well, there are blueprints now which are quite rare. But if you don't feel
like starting all over again, then by all means don't :)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 04:47:32 pm by JovankaB »

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 04:45:09 pm »

wipe is made at the end of every sesion if you was playig 3 years ago, then you was somewhere 1.,2.,3.? sesion(now its 6th). All characters are deleted on wipe not only yours due the inactivity or smthing. Also making character (new one) is only way to play the game :)). So do it, you will experience tons of new features, and PVP is better than ever(?) before!
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 05:18:29 pm »

extra rare artifacts to find. Well, there are blueprints now which are quite rare.

blueprints are rare? lol. and what about items (extra rare artifacts) spawned by gm's for certain players?

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2013, 06:42:19 pm »

blueprints are rare? lol. and what about items (extra rare artifacts) spawned by gm's for certain players?

do not open this topic racoon :P or jovanka might raid your base ;)
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2013, 07:03:13 pm »

do not open this topic racoon :P or jovanka might raid your base ;)

all my rares are legit. won on events, found somewhere or bought through forum purchases
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 28 queries.