"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 01:53:45 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog

Poll

Should I finish this abomination properly?

DO IT FAGGOT!
- 12 (66.7%)
No.
- 1 (5.6%)
What the fuck is that?
- 4 (22.2%)
Stahp! nao!
- 1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Vertibug (what happens when you drink and play Fallout 2).  (Read 1412 times)

Vertibug (what happens when you drink and play Fallout 2).
« on: February 19, 2013, 03:54:18 am »

WARNING: This thread contains horrible unfinished drawing that will make your eyes bleed, stay at your own risk.

One day I came back home mildly drunk, there was a blackout in the entire neighborhood so I decided to play Fallout 2, as soon as I opened the game and saw the Enclave Trooper picture I just stood in front of the laptop completely paralized for a few seconds with this expression in my face:

And then I thought "What if the Enclave had ground vertibirds? Like bug shaped tanks?

And a few minutes later I did this...

...Then the electricity came back, I forgot about this and took a nap on the couch while watching TV.

The question I have for the community is... Should I finish this? Or is the Vertibug just a really horrible idea fueled by beer and wine?

And yes... I am aware that this prototype looks horrible and that it has some extremely obvious flaws, but I was too "Fuck yeah! This gon' be awesum!!!" to notice them before I pressed the save button.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Vertibug (what happens when you drink and play Fallout 2).
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 05:17:21 am »

It's like a vertitank, that lost it's legs during the war and had prostetics to replace them.

Really, I think looks pretty cool actually, but it's highly impractical.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 05:29:07 am »

Some Enclave engineer could use a malfunctioned Vertibird to make an APC, if he adds some sturdy wheeled legs and armanents.

I think its a good idea, needs some graphical improvement, though.
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 12:00:49 pm »

I in no way want to quash your creativity, but the Vertibird is based off of the the V-22 Osprey which became bug like in appearance when modified in the Jetson's style of the Fallout universe, so a Verti-tank is a little out there as far as lore and usage.  It's a nice pic though, I just don't see it in the FO verse, unless of course the Enclave engineer was drunk and his name tag read Brujah. ;)  Please understand though, this is IMHO, and I'm a lore whore, so I'm sorta jaded.
City Encounters:  269
Footlockers:  60
Blueprints:  8
Car Wrecks:  3
Fuel CC:  0
Special Encounters:  0
Data collection start: 1-24-13

Rage master

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 10:47:04 am »

Make it like similar to hornet
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 24 queries.