"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 05:42:05 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Special encounter: clinic?  (Read 6389 times)

Special encounter: clinic?
« on: February 16, 2013, 09:19:29 pm »

Hi everyone, I stumbled on a special encounter but didnt manage to find its use, did anyone else stumble accross a clinic in special encounter?

Marko

• Treeman say map unsafe.
    • Updating the 2238 wiki
Re: Special encounter: clinic?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 09:24:31 pm »

Get a screen shot? Never heard of it, so maybe it's the new one from this update.
Be patient with me. I'm from the USA so my English isn't very good.
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 10:37:19 pm »

Yea, my friend found it and it's basically a supply of medical mats.  I suspect the loot is randomly generated just like the factory one in downtown areas.  The factory one contains random mats such as HQ fibers, metals, alloys, etc.

Both seem to be fairly common as our lockpicker found three in the first day they were released.
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 10:48:57 pm »

So high lockpicking skill is required, and even then there is no special items but doctor bags and medkits?

Thanks for informations.
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2013, 11:07:21 pm »

So high lockpicking skill is required, and even then there is no special items but doctor bags and medkits?

Thanks for informations.

I believe that in both you need lockpicks and none are provided.  Basically the encounters reward those who are BP hunting with the proper tools.

Johnny Nuclear

• Rotator
  • hrmm
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 01:32:09 am »

I believe that in both you need lockpicks and none are provided.  Basically the encounters reward those who are BP hunting with the proper tools.

yes, treasure hunters, you need lockpicks and maybe something more

"special items" - no, no vindicators/APAs inside
Rockwell gold card owner.
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2013, 03:09:02 am »

Meh these still don't exist they're a lie, like the cake.  I've hit soo many city encounters *as seen in my sig*  Not a single special one.  Damn liars! 

So a clinic huh, medical supplies are nice, it's a bummer they took out the need for stimpack BPs since those are the only bp's I ever find lol.  The factory has mechanical stuff, ore, fibers and the like?  Sweet. 

Grats for finding it, you suck I hate you!  j/k.
City Encounters:  269
Footlockers:  60
Blueprints:  8
Car Wrecks:  3
Fuel CC:  0
Special Encounters:  0
Data collection start: 1-24-13
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2013, 03:15:48 am »

Meh these still don't exist they're a lie, like the cake.  I've hit soo many city encounters *as seen in my sig*  Not a single special one.  Damn liars! 

So a clinic huh, medical supplies are nice, it's a bummer they took out the need for stimpack BPs since those are the only bp's I ever find lol.  The factory has mechanical stuff, ore, fibers and the like?  Sweet. 

Grats for finding it, you suck I hate you!  j/k.

You do know that these new encounters were only released with the last big update on Thursday, right?  Be patient, both people I know that regularly BP hunt have found them.  Also, I am imagining that the stimpack BP won't be a random drop anymore since they are unnecessary.  Just a guess, but who knows.
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2013, 03:21:05 am »

I meant I haven't gotten ANY of the new encounters, the ones released last Thursday or the car ones released not too long ago lol.  I know there is patience and I'm mostly joking, I am just the unluckiest person in the game is all.  Grats to the people who get em.
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2013, 03:52:06 am »

I meant I haven't gotten ANY of the new encounters, the ones released last Thursday or the car ones released not too long ago lol.  I know there is patience and I'm mostly joking, I am just the unluckiest person in the game is all.  Grats to the people who get em.

Well the other encounters are very rare for sure.  However, the new encounters are supposed to be less random and I think the fact that my friend got three in one day with about 2-4 hours of playing speaks to that.
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2013, 04:01:52 am »

Nice, well I've done 62 encounters in city zones in the last 2 days with no dice, so they are for sure random heh.  I think it's all a conspiracy! j/k
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2013, 04:23:49 am »

To give you an idea, in 3 years I found 2 random encounters, one today and one last week, so yeah its pretty random... or a conspiracy!
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2013, 04:30:42 pm »

Found it once again. Anyone managed to open the stuck door? Or its just there for decoration?

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2013, 05:39:06 pm »

Any screen shots?
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

Dark.

• I heard he came from the North.
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2013, 08:07:55 pm »

Nice, well I've done 62 encounters in city zones in the last 2 days with no dice, so they are for sure random heh.  I think it's all a conspiracy! j/k
You won't find any special enc if you keep travelling in city zones. Family Grave, Abandoned Bunker, Bomb Shelter and Abandoned Howitzer can be found only in desert zones. As far as I know the only one you can find in city zones is the Old Warhouse, and maybe, these new ones.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 18 queries.