"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 03:19:42 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: FOnline video aka "Adventures of wastelander".  (Read 1176 times)

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
FOnline video aka "Adventures of wastelander".
« on: February 09, 2013, 05:13:10 pm »

I had idea about making movie in-game, I've prepared also a scenario long for 8 sheets of paper, but I need you players, for some fancy ideas, what it would be.
My main idea was creating new alt,character aka Adventurer, with which I'll record every move I do in game, craft, farm, grind, pvp etc.

I'm open for any ideas.

Also I wanted to ask with which program I could record, and if someone is interested in cooperating with me in this movie.

PS, images coming soon ;-).
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 05:15:54 pm by Tomowolf »
h

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
Re: FOnline video aka "Adventures of wastelander".
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 05:19:30 pm »

1.Why on earth would you make a video about grinding,you are supposed to attract players not turn them away
2.Music needs to be falloutish (IE stuff from the 50s/60s(I beg you do not use "I don't want to set the world on fire"))
3.No mods,that means no custom interface,no custom item sprites,no scenery/item modification that makes them easier or harder to see
4.Use proper grammar
5.I suggest you change the name to "Wasteland adventures"

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
Re: FOnline video aka "Adventures of wastelander".
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 05:21:25 pm »

1.Why on earth would you make a video about grinding,you are supposed to attract players not turn them away
2.Music needs to be falloutish (IE stuff from the 50s/60s(I beg you do not use "I don't want to set the world on fire"))
3.No mods,that means no custom interface,no custom item sprites,no scenery/item modification that makes them easier or harder to see
4.Use proper grammar
5.I suggest you change the name to "Wasteland adventures"
Dude this is not promo movie, just fan video about game, but not pure gameplay, just some random rp stuff "(not barrel style).
But I agree with point 2 ,3 and 4(:P).
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 05:25:18 pm by Tomowolf »
h
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 18 queries.