"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 04, 2024, 11:29:11 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Grouping 101?  (Read 723 times)

Grouping 101?
« on: February 07, 2013, 05:46:12 pm »

Searched for a while on the forum and wiki and was unable to find any information on grouping.

I'd like to know how the grouping context menu stuff works, group icon, halo icon, devil icon, arrow, double arrow, etc.

Had some trouble figuring out how to be grouped properly to get a DIY base.

thanks
Re: Grouping 101?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 05:52:05 pm »

Two of your alts will tag the alt who will buy the base (I think one will have to be logged off if you don't have sandboxie premium), then once both alts tagged your base buyer, you will pay the caps, pick a name for the gang using the "say" button and ta-dah! Bring the NPC to the place you want him to build.

Also, you can't just put any name, there is a command in-game to check for available gang names but I don't remember what command was it.

Now for your questions... Well, I don't use the shitty original interface but let me see if I can help:

Angel face: Tags a player green, his name will be green from now on so you know he's friendly.

Devil Face: Tags player red, bla bla... Opposite of angel.

Big Arrow above stickman: That's the tag button, you can follow him to another place in Worldmap once you tagged a player.

Up/Down arrows: They make your item in inventory or in a container go up/down.

Binoculars: 'Look" at something, check description box after you look at something.

Hand: Use.

Ah yes I forgot to mention... Your tagged alts must be REALLY close to the base buyer for it to work... Like... Homo close.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 21 queries.