"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 28, 2024, 11:56:45 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Change all the weapons stats  (Read 10006 times)

Re: Change all the weapons stats
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2013, 05:32:07 pm »

People might take him seriously if he wasn't so arrogant. He needs a better latvian to english translator because the shit he posts is barely legible.

« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2013, 05:50:45 pm »

I don't care who you are or how you speak or what is your stand on me, I won't ever discriminate in that regard as long as you make sense and when you don't, well obviously some players here get hurt, are sensitive or something you should know better and tell me what exactly. They can't see past differences, take things too personal in order to share consensus on a given topic, but instead they come here and are opposite of anything objective, emotions speak and now you know why I have insulted a few people here as animals.

People might take him seriously if he wasn't so arrogant.

I don't see the relevance to be honest, it is another way how to tell me that players who don't like me won't reason, well guess what it doesn't apply to me.

Trying is very good word.
I would rather watch nyan cat for 10 hours instead.
I will personaly give 100€ to a guy who literally read all what t-888 wrote in this forum from begin. If you use all his bricks of text you can easly build second great chinesee wall.

So, I pity you for your flaws and I forgive you. ;D

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2013, 04:50:26 am »

I dont want to be rude, nor let this thread die in solving of private matters, but some of your posts do tend to be ridiculously lengthy. Were here interested in facts or reasons, not "what if" stories.
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2013, 08:47:18 am »

Judging from this guy's last sugestion I won't even bother reading this one.
constructive and laconic.

realism should never be a goal to achieve, if you want it then just look out of the window and experience it, there will be good graphics with physics and everything you want. :)

This topic is largely absurd.

Yet you're posting in it. And I may not have made myself clear and you might not understand my way of speaking english as you've suggested in another thread I would be using Google translate, but I will hammer this down once more:
"Some of us like realism, we are all well aware that this game can not be very realistic, but at least some changes could make things easier for us to look at"
Now please look carefully at this sentence, and study it. Now try to relate it to your hereby quoted reply, and understand my great dismay. Same thing would apply for many of you who turned this topic into a zoo by exagerating to the extreme what I may or may have not suggested. Imagining how inept my english might be, I'll name a few person who should feel targetted by this post: JovankaB, Brujah and Boon, and of course you, the quotee.

Thank you for your deep understanding.
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2013, 11:05:53 am »

I dont want to be rude, nor let this thread die in solving of private matters, but some of your posts do tend to be ridiculously lengthy. Were here interested in facts or reasons, not "what if" stories.

Fine, reason and facts it is, nobody has to tell me the same thing twice, at least in a reasonable manner.

Yet you're posting in it.

Huh?

"Some of us like realism, we are all well aware that this game can not be very realistic, but at least some changes could make things easier for us to look at"

This doesn't entirely make sense.

I don't think any changes should be based on realism just so some few guys on the forum have an easier time "looking" at the game. Ridiculous.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 21 queries.