"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 05:54:43 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: How was it?  (Read 974 times)

How was it?
« on: February 05, 2013, 11:32:01 am »

Thx to Solar for close previous thread when I was tried response. Whether your the development of game is as good as closing threads.

BBS played with us mainly before wipe, from the beggining of this seasion they attended just 2-3 actions (one of these actions is from Den) and then they separated until now. Our people were outraged from number enemies and recruited full of unskilled players, which you can remember until now. So we played with BBS a very short time.  What is also true, that the biggest alliance or number of people had TTTLA, then you and we were as the last (25 vs 20 vs 15). As I remember who main protected old TC system it were mainly SOTs (when they owned all cities full of militia). When different gangs began reach their 500 influence in almost all cities, SOTs started to be against old TC system, after a several battles they left for 4-5 months (i guess BH was last city) as well as TTTLA in this age for some time. Your return caused making alliancies, because there were just two sides full of love BBS vs TNB and racing, who will get more people . I dont want you blame anything, its just how was it and both sides arent without  fault.

@Surf
Now you can close.
- The Hawks -
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 18 queries.