"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 04, 2024, 11:38:03 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Glow informations  (Read 2150 times)

Re: Glow informations
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2013, 09:24:47 pm »

comon guys it s just a topic Max it s ok  :)
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2013, 09:33:31 pm »

Sure. And if you need someone to help you to go in the glow, i can lead you.
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2013, 11:23:00 pm »

thanx you r kinfull ;)

MrSarcastic

• War doesn't determine who's right. Only who's left
    • WWAA Shop
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2013, 11:34:13 pm »

Mr. Sarcastic could modify his post with the spoiler button
I'm all for giving people an opportunity to play any way they like. If someone wants to explore the game all by themself - it's cool. They just stay off the forum and enjoy the game alone. But if someone asks questions - they expect them to be answered. Hence no spoiler button.

I'd really love to see all of the aspects of this game discussed - people sharing tips on scavenging in The Glow, nicking 100/100 CA's from lockers in Ares, easily farming gatlings from Enclave and many more. Everything should be discussed and available to everyone who seeks the answers.
Idling....

Marko

• Treeman say map unsafe.
    • Updating the 2238 wiki
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2013, 01:49:08 am »

Glow can be, and is, solo'd by some players. You don't need much Repair skill to fix the generator (which breaks again soon after you fix it). But you do need high Lockpick skill and, if you're going there at all, you need to be serious about fighting those robots and killing them quickly. They come back so bring extra ammo. Solo it: fix gen on L6 and go straight to L5 and open a locker or two, but go straight back to L6 or you get stuck on L5 and die. To solo it, you have to bounce back and forth between 5 and 6 until you're okay to leave the place. (Although for SOME people, "solo'ing Glow" means using multiple characters and dual-logging, that is not what i mean by it.)

But most of all, pay attention to your rad level and keep using RadAway. You should know how to manage multiple concurrent doses of RadAway in order to survive Glow. It really helps to go there with a team and use either in-game radios or voice chat like Mumble. One player can alert others when is best time to take another RadAway. (You might be wise to bring about 10 each!)

One more tip: if you use LP skill 300 on a locker and it does not open, move on to a different locker. You can fail on the stubborn ones 10 times in a row so don't bother more than twice.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 01:50:39 am by Marko »
Be patient with me. I'm from the USA so my English isn't very good.
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2013, 04:35:40 pm »

thanks a lot marko
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2013, 11:25:09 am »

I'm all for giving people an opportunity to play any way they like. If someone wants to explore the game all by themself - it's cool. They just stay off the forum and enjoy the game alone. But if someone asks questions - they expect them to be answered. Hence no spoiler button.

I'd really love to see all of the aspects of this game discussed - people sharing tips on scavenging in The Glow, nicking 100/100 CA's from lockers in Ares, easily farming gatlings from Enclave and many more. Everything should be discussed and available to everyone who seeks the answers.

oh yeah I'm for it too I just meant using the button to give the info and still have people be able to not see it if they don't want to.
City Encounters:  269
Footlockers:  60
Blueprints:  8
Car Wrecks:  3
Fuel CC:  0
Special Encounters:  0
Data collection start: 1-24-13
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 22 queries.