"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 04, 2024, 11:44:40 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Glow informations  (Read 2151 times)

Glow informations
« on: February 01, 2013, 04:04:28 pm »

hi everybody can you post all good signs that i hve to know about Glow and some technics please  :D
Re: Glow informations
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 04:17:34 pm »

how about to use fonline wiki? :P
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 04:28:36 pm »

yes but players feeling is better  ;)
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 04:44:19 pm »

ok... well my feeling is... if i meet u there i will shoot u ;D
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 04:48:19 pm by Zaakon »

MrSarcastic

• War doesn't determine who's right. Only who's left
    • WWAA Shop
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 04:54:05 pm »

hi everybody can you post all good signs that i hve to know about Glow and some technics please  :D

No good signs Buddy. The only good sign would be if you crawl out of that hole alive:)

As for techniques - certainly.
1. No need to max your natural Radiation Resistance - just swallow two Rad-X to ensure 95%.
2. On second LVL there is Mr. Handy robot with 100/100 minigun - one of easiest ways to obtain a mini since its loaded with JHP and won't cause much damage to a well armored player
3. On LVLs 2-4 you can kill robots for 100/100 Ass Rifles and Shotguns
4. On LVL 3 there are some lockers which you can lockpick. Mostly junk inside but there is a chance of getting low-tier BPs as well.
5. Lockers on LVL 4 have better chance of spawning good stuff. Especially small lockers at the bottom.
6. AFAIK LVL 5 is not accessible ATM
7. Nothing particularly interesting on LVL 6

Well that's it. Please let me know if there is anything I missed.
Idling....
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2013, 05:06:07 pm »

No good signs Buddy. The only good sign would be if you crawl out of that hole alive:)

As for techniques - certainly.
1. No need to max your natural Radiation Resistance - just swallow two Rad-X to ensure 95%.
2. On second LVL there is Mr. Handy robot with 100/100 minigun - one of easiest ways to obtain a mini since its loaded with JHP and won't cause much damage to a well armored player
3. On LVLs 2-4 you can kill robots for 100/100 Ass Rifles and Shotguns
4. On LVL 3 there are some lockers which you can lockpick. Mostly junk inside but there is a chance of getting low-tier BPs as well.
5. Lockers on LVL 4 have better chance of spawning good stuff. Especially small lockers at the bottom.
6. AFAIK LVL 5 is not accessible ATM
7. Nothing particularly interesting on LVL 6

Well that's it. Please let me know if there is anything I missed.

What are you saying? Level 5 is available, and you can find a lot of lockers in this level, the most stuff is in this level but you need someone to repair the elevator. And please don't ask about the glow, it's the same when players are asking about SPecial encounters, just go, try, and see.
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2013, 05:09:02 pm »

yes but alone seems to be hard this why i need your feeling but thx
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2013, 05:38:27 pm »

No, you can't go alone. Or just with a lockpiker and open some lockers at level 1 and 2, but radiation will kill you if you don't have 95 res. And alone you can not go to the 5 level so...

MrSarcastic

• War doesn't determine who's right. Only who's left
    • WWAA Shop
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2013, 06:11:45 pm »

Level 5 is available, and you can find a lot of lockers in this level, the most stuff is in this level but you need someone to repair the elevator.
So that's the tricky part then. Repairing shit on top of fighting, lockpicking and surviving radiation.
Then it can't be done alone.

And please don't ask about the glow, it's the same when players are asking about SPecial encounters, just go, try, and see.
Dude, that's the point of writing posts on a forum - to ASK questions. And to have an interesting discussion if possible.
I think that this topic IS interesting, and already I have learned about that broken generator.
Idling....
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2013, 06:19:03 pm »

If the players are asking about all the special places from the game, new players will have no fun to see by themselves, because they already know what they will found in this place. Then say me where is the key in the old warehouse, and when i will found it i will have no fun in this encounter. Ask questions is good, but if you explain all what you need to do and what you will find, there is no interest.
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2013, 06:46:33 pm »

This game isn't done, it can't be tested if mystery is maintained. Like how the devs refuse to explain the crit system despite every other aspect of combat being known, how would we know if it was wrong?

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2013, 07:30:21 pm »

If the players are asking about all the special places from the game, new players will have no fun to see by themselves, because they already know what they will found in this place. Then say me where is the key in the old warehouse, and when i will found it i will have no fun in this encounter. Ask questions is good, but if you explain all what you need to do and what you will find, there is no interest.

Two words, Spoiler Alert.  Put the very handy spoiler function around the info in the above posts, slap a good ole don't read this if you want to learn it yourself, Everyone wins.
City Encounters:  269
Footlockers:  60
Blueprints:  8
Car Wrecks:  3
Fuel CC:  0
Special Encounters:  0
Data collection start: 1-24-13
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2013, 07:38:10 pm »

i was just looking for tips
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2013, 07:50:29 pm »

i was just looking for tips

Oh don't take my post as anything against you Lilian totally ok to look for info.  Just something for Max to think about.  Mr. Sarcastic could modify his post with the spoiler button, Max can fix his Quote post, and all will be well in Fonline.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 11:26:24 pm by Trokanis »
City Encounters:  269
Footlockers:  60
Blueprints:  8
Car Wrecks:  3
Fuel CC:  0
Special Encounters:  0
Data collection start: 1-24-13
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2013, 07:56:40 pm »

Two words, Spoiler Alert.  Put the very handy spoiler function around the info in the above posts, slap a good ole don't read this if you want to learn it yourself, Everyone wins.

Max-cry? what mean you? i don't cry, everyone can say and ask here what they want. And i have answer to lilian for tips.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 22 queries.