"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 05:31:54 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: make resources infinite in mines  (Read 7548 times)

avv

Re: make resources infinite in mines
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2013, 03:40:15 pm »

Strange, whenever I went there There were always enough ore, and since I'm a crafter I usually mine a lot. I might have been lucky so far, but I think the sheer amount of ore the SF mine has would even satisfy the most devoted miners, and there would still be lots left for others.

Even one player as devoted as you are is enough to ruin your mining business.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2013, 03:55:26 pm »

That may be true, as Ive said I might have been lucky so far, but what I have seen is that every guarded mine on the east side of the map is crowded, and emptied, but whenever I went to the west side Ive found empty mines full of resources.
Ive suggested the SF mine because I think a lot of players only stick to the eastern mines, and don't check the western ones.
Ive been to the SF mine lots of different times and yes, sometimes it was a little emptier but Ive always found enough ore. Now I'm not saying its never been empty (I myself never found it empty) I'm only saying that a lot of people stick to one or two mines, and give up when those are empty (Junktown, and NCR mines usually are)

So the problem is the distance you to travel to get to mines, not the amount of resources the game has. This is of course only my opinion, but I say these things based on what Ive experienced in mines.

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2013, 04:26:58 pm »

Visit all the towns and mines now, tell me how many players do you see. Where do these 80 players hide?

I never said there are a lot right now. I said that there are more meeting than before.
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2013, 05:34:56 pm »

I never said there are a lot right now. I said that there are more meeting than before.
Those two sentences seem a little bit contradicting don't you think?

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2013, 07:07:00 pm »

Nope.
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2013, 02:14:18 am »

Lies. I just pulled 376 Ore and 60 Minerals out of San Fran, and there will be plenty more since I won't have to visit it again for some time.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 02:21:19 am by Giftless »
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2013, 05:47:59 pm »

Lies. I just pulled 376 Ore and 60 Minerals out of San Fran, and there will be plenty more since I won't have to visit it again for some time.

Cool San Fran, the least accessible mine for new players.  Kinda defeats the purpose of what we're discussing.  But at least that's one mine where you might get stuff.  Though now that it's been announced we'll see how long that lasts.
City Encounters:  269
Footlockers:  60
Blueprints:  8
Car Wrecks:  3
Fuel CC:  0
Special Encounters:  0
Data collection start: 1-24-13
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2013, 06:30:36 am »

Cool San Fran, the least accessible mine for new players.  Kinda defeats the purpose of what we're discussing.  But at least that's one mine where you might get stuff.  Though now that it's been announced we'll see how long that lasts.

You guys are wimps; when I was a newbie my policy was to get as far away from NCR as possible. It wasn't difficult at all to put a tent at Vault City, set down my first base in the San Fran area, and string a car inbetween.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 1.125 seconds with 22 queries.