Author Topic: Vehicle trunk in stable SDK  (Read 3063 times)

Offline Plech

• I'm a loner.
Vehicle trunk in stable SDK
« on: January 30, 2013, 11:59:27 am »
hello, i have a latest version of FOnline TLA SDK. but there is one problem. cars have not trunks. code looks fine, but trunk is not spawning with vehicle. could u help me please?
alias Pic Ho.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 03:42:52 pm by Fleczer »

The Scars

Offline Plech

• I'm a loner.
Re: Vehicle trunk in stable SDK
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 10:09:35 pm »
u sent me same link at IRC. i saw this tutorial maybe 100 times. everything looks correct, but whec car spawns, trunk dont show. i tried remove picture of car in client art data to see everything under the vehicle, but no trunk there. only "?" picture of vehicle.
alias Pic Ho.

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 08:42:30 pm »
u sent me same link at IRC. i saw this tutorial maybe 100 times. everything looks correct, but whec car spawns, trunk dont show. i tried remove picture of car in client art data to see everything under the vehicle, but no trunk there. only "?" picture of vehicle.

Try get into the car and go out on the world map and next enter again with car to the city?
Works trunk now?

...Optional try to implement car from this tutorial and check if it works this car.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 08:47:18 pm by Ras »

JovankaB

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 01:23:42 pm »
Trunk is not a child item of the car or the car (or trunk) is on a wrong hex and it's drawn behind car.
It might be caused by car's HexX being even or odd. Change trunk graphics to something big to check
it and try with spawning the car twice on coordinates with HexX even/odd - e.g. (80, 80) and (81, 80).
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 01:29:54 pm by JovankaB »

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 05:01:34 am »
This bug can appear after editing prototype file car.fopro by old/bad proto editor which changing child lines of cars.

Offline Plech

• I'm a loner.
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2013, 01:31:53 pm »
oh thanx Skycast, u was right. now its working. so again, thanx a lot.
alias Pic Ho.

Offline Gob

• The Good
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2013, 04:39:54 pm »
i encountered a similar bug when i was adding new weapons... some of them wouldn't shoot or i couldn't change the fire-mode from reload only.