"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 20, 2024, 05:44:51 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: Changelog 26/01/13  (Read 47314 times)

JovankaB

Re: Changelog 26/01/13
« Reply #105 on: January 31, 2013, 03:46:41 pm »

You trying to tell me  when i die with APA MkII and someone find with SPECIAL fucking luck
my grave he can just take my items?

There is no need to "find" the graves. The graves are in the public locations not in encounters.
Luck doesn't matter. Items lost/left in encounters are put into a special recycler, then slowly
redistributed into the closed graves in graveyards (like in Den). But the chance that
a specific item will return is rather small and it may take a while, so it's not like you
can just check all graves after you die and get your stuff back. It won't work.

But yes, any weapon, armor, drug, key, blueprint or ammo that someone will lose in an
encounter may appear in one of the graves after some time.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 03:54:29 pm by JovankaB »
« Reply #106 on: January 31, 2013, 03:53:09 pm »

i know it should be in suggestions, but this topic is very close- so i suggest : I think shovelled shit should be noted as defeated enemies, one shovelled shit= +1karma in that area, some caps bonus for cleaning whole pen (u need to find hidden shits), shit shoveller perk: u get +10 caps per shit, brahmin shit should replenish more faster. Now im makin new shit shoveller build, he will be sneaker on jet and he ll have stonewall perk, quickpockets and high PE to see shits more clearly. IF u have some ideas just pm me :D

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #107 on: January 31, 2013, 04:01:49 pm »

words
You are clearly missing the meaning of everything...
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Grimmi

• Nobody Do that Safe and Fast Trades
« Reply #108 on: January 31, 2013, 05:34:56 pm »

There is no need to "find" the graves. The graves are in the public locations not in encounters.
Luck doesn't matter. Items lost/left in encounters are put into a special recycler, then slowly
redistributed into the closed graves in graveyards (like in Den). But the chance that
a specific item will return is rather small and it may take a while, so it's not like you
can just check all graves after you die and get your stuff back. It won't work.

But yes, any weapon, armor, drug, key, blueprint or ammo that someone will lose in an
encounter may appear in one of the graves after some time.
YOu trying to say me when i i be killed then i can get the gear back ?
Masters Of The World
SaBaToN For Ever Guys !!!!

JovankaB

« Reply #109 on: January 31, 2013, 05:44:36 pm »

YOu trying to say me when i i be killed then i can get the gear back ?

It's possible to get it back, but unlikely. The items are placed back into graves at a slow rate
and separately from each other and they might even not be placed at all. The recycler is cleaned
if it's overfilled. Most of the items in recycler are leather jackets and other junk left by players
in encounters, not items lost by dead players.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 05:48:01 pm by JovankaB »
« Reply #110 on: January 31, 2013, 06:53:05 pm »

Keep in mind all the bluesuits who die holding old shovels and xander root will be the majority, anyone with gear worth taking gets looted. You'll be finding mostly grinding gear not pvp stuff.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 06:58:09 pm by Roachor »

« Reply #111 on: January 31, 2013, 06:56:54 pm »

It's possible to get it back, but unlikely. The items are placed back into graves at a slow rate
and separately from each other and they might even not be placed at all. The recycler is cleaned
if it's overfilled. Most of the items in recycler are leather jackets and other junk left by players
in encounters, not items lost by dead players.

Why are experienced players taking about that? if i need armors or guns, i go kill someone in pvp or simple farming. You need an avenger? go kill bos. Find stuff in graves is a very good idea for new players who have difficult to farm alone or who can level up a crafter and found the BP. Now all players, all noobs, can go to golgotha with a fucking shovel and find a cmk2 and an avenger, that's really nice. But please, dont speak about that hour and hour, just test it, and if you love do it. Find a bozar? No chance. No one will come to reno pvp with this gun.

Grimmi

« Reply #112 on: January 31, 2013, 09:31:02 pm »

Basically i dont need stuff but i just a need to have a adventure
something other than pvp or making Traps
Masters Of The World

Bulldog

• Just some random noob.
« Reply #113 on: February 01, 2013, 01:47:20 am »

Gonna make an alt just to dig the graves, awesome to see an update, thank you guys.
English is not my native language, go easy on me.
« Reply #114 on: February 01, 2013, 01:59:48 am »

Have been worse times, this just next another opportunity to roleplay. I wanna see the progress of FO after next 4 years. Anyway, I am happy that I am out of this, GL to "devs team", whether it means whatever.
- The Hawks -

avv

« Reply #115 on: February 01, 2013, 02:18:57 am »

You trying to tell me  when i die with APA MkII and someone find with SPECIAL fucking luck
my grave he can just take my items?

They are not your items anymore because you died.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #116 on: February 01, 2013, 02:57:38 am »

How does the "recycler" buffer works ? FIFO, with anything overflowing the buffer being discarded ?
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

JovankaB

« Reply #117 on: February 01, 2013, 05:34:20 am »

How does the "recycler" buffer works ? FIFO, with anything overflowing the buffer being discarded ?

I think you would like to know too much :P It's random.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 05:37:50 am by JovankaB »

Grimmi

« Reply #118 on: February 01, 2013, 06:34:38 am »

They are not your items anymore because you died.
But they are mine before ;(
Masters Of The World
« Reply #119 on: February 01, 2013, 12:13:44 pm »

i would like to thank you devs for the glow update :)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 29 queries.