"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 01:03:18 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: PvE Crafter Build  (Read 2322 times)

PvE Crafter Build
« on: January 23, 2013, 04:13:29 pm »

Hi guys, can you tell me if this build will be useful in PvE or PvP?

ST : 10
PE : 06
EN : 06
CH : 03
IN : 10
AG : 08
LK : 01

Perks : Bruiser
Tagged: Small Guns, Science, Repair

If not, give me advice :|
Re: PvE Crafter Build
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 04:31:51 pm »

This char is good for a first char, for pve and craft ok but not pvp.
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 04:43:57 pm »

If I'll get good gear, will I be able to defend myself? With that build?
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 04:56:02 pm »

look similar to universal crafter in the wiki.
better drop strength to 6, ag 10, en 8
you need only 100 science and repair, so int 10 is overkill, anyway high sp is easier
get educated in lv2, with 3 char you could have brahmin for mining

armed with metal armor and grease gun, you get somewhat defense
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 07:18:30 pm »

It's okay, though with low AP you'll want to stick to burst weapons. Also getting PE up to 8 will help you see threats / absorb PE penalty if you decide to use psycho.

ST 6 and EN 6 will probably be okay if you take two lifegivers and a carry weight perk...

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 09:57:43 pm »

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 10:26:17 pm »

http://www.nitue.net/#fcp/direct!id=7816

i'd swap small guns with energy weapons because laser rifle deals ~50 dmg each shot. small guns deals like 15.
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 10:29:19 pm »

i'd swap small guns with energy weapons because laser rifle deals ~50 dmg each shot. small guns deals like 15.

combat shotgun does 35, takes nothing to make and the ammo is basically free. Also works against metal armour which a lot of npcs use.

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2013, 10:30:57 pm »

combat shotgun does 35, takes nothing to make and the ammo is basically free. Also works against metal armour which a lot of npcs use.

and has 12 hexes of range. yey! and what's the problem with energy weapons and metal armors?

greenthumb

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2013, 10:39:29 pm »

this build was designed as hybrid for noob who will play him for all kind of activities until he will be able to support next alts. SG is necesary without previous knowledge of game.
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2013, 11:07:49 pm »

and has 12 hexes of range. yey! and what's the problem with energy weapons and metal armors?
fast shot ew becomes kitten fart cannon when faced with mighty 80% dr, basically just wasting ammo. Combat shotgun is effective 100% of the time, also now it has the sweet side effect of knocking people away when they hit negative hp so you don't get bodies piling up around you in tb. SEC requires alts or annoying crafting and fast shot builds burn through both guns and ammo at a high rate.

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2013, 03:09:50 pm »

guys dont be funny, this times even 5 lvl players are hunting unities in parties. i assume that if he's smart enough to install game and get it running he will succesfully play ew character.

@Roachor, i have heard that there is some plasma weapons or something, no idea what is it though...
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2013, 06:22:03 pm »

guys dont be funny, this times even 5 lvl players are hunting unities in parties. i assume that if he's smart enough to install game and get it running he will succesfully play ew character.

@Roachor, i have heard that there is some plasma weapons or something, no idea what is it though...

Lol seriously? Plasma rifle is semi rare and shit and mag lp is better than plasma pistol. Either way you are still using sec, which is too high cost for something as basic as a pve crafter.

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2013, 07:00:52 pm »

Lol seriously? Plasma rifle is semi rare and shit and mag lp is better than plasma pistol. Either way you are still using sec, which is too high cost for something as basic as a pve crafter.

plasma rifle is semi rare? aha.

it takes 1 hour to make thief. if you have thief - you're set with energy weapons. you can successfuly play without this though..

greenthumb

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2013, 07:05:23 pm »

guys, first build without help of other players should be always SG, thats becouse MFC ans SEC and energy weapons itself are all hard to get and arent  very useful if you playing your first character, without thief or crafter alt. MFC are rly hard to get for first alt, also SEC are not easy to craft since you need gather 4eparts for each 100 ammo.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.664 seconds with 22 queries.