"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 28, 2024, 11:17:01 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: FOnline like games  (Read 3055 times)

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
FOnline like games
« on: January 17, 2013, 10:07:27 pm »

Anybody knows any other MMO's where there's full loot and rape just like in here? I'm getting bored of this crap and every MMO I try seems to be just too easy.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 10:10:34 pm by Cyber Jesus »

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
Re: FOnline like games
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 10:22:24 pm »

EvE f.e.
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 12:01:03 am »

Anybody knows any other MMO's where there's full loot and rape just like in here? I'm getting bored of this crap and every MMO I try seems to be just too easy.

There is nothing fonline-like.Nothing.Searched all over the web thousand times.

If you want uber extreme challenge,and multyplayer,i advise you monster hunter saga.That was stealing my sleep before fonline,and it s way harder.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 02:26:20 pm »

there is game Total Infuence, its similar to fallout and commandos, its placed in present time, you can control group up to 3 people in turn based enchounter, but people usualy play with 1 char per ench, you can play in teams or ffa in enchounter, there is warious weapin skills and armors, for example long rang, middle range, pistols, rocket lunchers, granades, you can use smoke granades and flash granades to blind or lower field of view
its qute hard game, and requeres a lots of tactics, eapecialy in team fights
it there is not real lvl cap, but leveling is exponenrial most opl are arond 20, and max people are I think 30, but very few of them,
its balances in a way becouse in most cityes you can enchounter only people lvl +-3 as yours,

so lv 20 cant enter in fight with lvl 1 and so on

there is international server but there is about 100-150 ppk and sometines you need to wait min or two to find suitable oppoment
But I play in russian server where us I think close to 300 players and I find wights every 10 secs, I dont rly know russian, but you dobt really need to speak with people
this game has no pve, only pvp

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 02:39:40 pm »

there is game Total Infuence, its similar to fallout and commandos, its placed in present time, you can control group up to 3 people in turn based enchounter, but people usualy play with 1 char per ench, you can play in teams or ffa in enchounter, there is warious weapin skills and armors, for example long rang, middle range, pistols, rocket lunchers, granades, you can use smoke granades and flash granades to blind or lower field of view
its qute hard game, and requeres a lots of tactics, eapecialy in team fights
it there is not real lvl cap, but leveling is exponenrial most opl are arond 20, and max people are I think 30, but very few of them,
its balances in a way becouse in most cityes you can enchounter only people lvl +-3 as yours,

so lv 20 cant enter in fight with lvl 1 and so on

there is international server but there is about 100-150 ppk and sometines you need to wait min or two to find suitable oppoment
But I play in russian server where us I think close to 300 players and I find wights every 10 secs, I dont rly know russian, but you dobt really need to speak with people
this game has no pve, only pvp
I watched a couple of YT clips and it looks fun, Il try it :D

EDIT: I downloaded it and it reminds me of FOnline tb pvp, good game
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 09:23:33 pm by Cyber Jesus »
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2013, 12:21:14 am »

Total Influence looks like Jagged Alliance II... I might try it later.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 21 queries.