"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 10:06:04 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: DA is looking for team  (Read 5522 times)

DA is looking for team
« on: January 15, 2013, 03:53:28 pm »

As in topic.
My way with TNB is over, not my fault. Some of SOT members are not enough adult to keep conversation and care more about loot.
Im self-contained and Im looking for PVP team which need fresh blood in actions. I have own stuff, characters and microphone.

Contact me via PM or IRC #2238 Dark_Angel
I want this topic clean and without any butthurts. replays will be removed. If u want write something send me msg on PM or IRC.

Cheers,
DA.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 04:00:29 pm by Dark Angel »

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
Re: DA is looking for team
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 08:20:57 pm »

its only your fault dude.. how many warnings you have recived?
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 12:57:03 am »

PM me, we need +1 to our holy swarm and will gladly take you and your alts
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 01:18:25 am »

He is a very good looter, though his attitude will seriously annoy you at one point and also sometimes he will refuse to enter fight or will disappear as soon as you start loosing without saying anything, did I mention he likes to loot?
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 01:29:07 am »

That's nothing, with such a big swarm we can afford few players not entering the battle or quitting it, no one will even notice it. And IF he enters then it's +1 for glory

Lewt is lewt, who cares about it.

kompreSor

• FOnline 3
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 06:17:48 am »

we play with 7 poeple in FO:AUS, are you want? kamil?
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 10:59:31 am »

its only your fault dude.. how many warnings you have recived?

Did u start giving Rascal his pills?
First u are screaming that nobody looting shit, then u crying like a jews that someone is looting it. It's hilarious :D
Anyway as i wrote to Kelin i didn't loot any shit before this perm ban I was only... buying psycho.  ;D

Tripletroll I know u have problem with stuff, it's not my case and tell ur TNB players to stop spamming my box with msgs to give them credit with stuff
GL with SS and exping new looters. You are very smart - kick players while u need them, GL with winning :D

PM me, we need +1 to our holy swarm and will gladly take you and your alts

No thanks I'd like join  u only when u will start loosing. (never?) Did triple say that i like to win like a rambo?  :D
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 11:12:10 am by Dark Angel »
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 11:52:42 am »

Tripletroll I know u have problem with stuff, it's not my case and tell ur TNB players to stop spamming my box with msgs to give them credit with stuff

The amount you have in that screen is not even a third of our all bases combined, but we see it diminishing quite fast as one arrogant prick sucks away resources that belong and is used by a large group of players. You can't respect that and we talked about it before, you just have comprehension problems.

End of story, you can keep what you managed to loot.

Anyway as i wrote to Kelin i didn't loot any shit before this perm ban I was only... buying psycho.  ;D

Still living in your own fantasy world? Sad.

You are very smart - kick players while u need them, GL with winning :D

Good riddance, I'd rather not play at all than to play with some morons.

By the way we already thought about banning you when you refused to enter some fights, you were just lucky we went patient on your stupidity, it is the only reason you managed to stay with us for a while.

GL to any team that takes you, they will need some nerves.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 12:03:40 pm by T-888 »
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 12:14:55 pm »

No thanks
This news makes me very sad, please reconsider our serious offer again, we still want to take as valuable Player as You, and not only a valuable Player, but also a Pvp Star !

Btw what's that big deal about the lewt? When we were playing together as the rogues, there was never a problem with someone lewting more than anybody else, the only problem I remember was not enough looters ;p
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 12:21:53 pm »

There was the same problem at some point in Rogues too, after you left we dealt with the problem by establishing a common base, for example, maybe you remember such a thing as "lootstrong". :)
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2013, 12:28:19 pm »

The amount you have in that screen is not even a third of our all bases combined, but we see it diminishing quite fast as one arrogant prick sucks away resources that belong and is used by a large group of players. You can't respect that and we talked about it before, you just have comprehension problems.

End of story, you can keep what you managed to loot.

Yep, keep increasing ur e-penis. I still think that u don't even understand something. It's same situation like in old CS, when they tried to divide stuff after actions in their bases... U are showing only how big jews are u, because u still  have x10 more crafters, looters and thiefs. Maybe you are too lazy to craft, or steal SS, because u can warn only others to stop looting "their" stuff.  You should understand  that  if you keep players to your ally they will  want to take something after they spend alts to win. U was only warning me that is the most funny thing, because i had only one looter and i was  entering by him very rarly, because of lags  :D

still living in your own fantasy world? Sad.
It's only the truth  ;)

Good riddance, I'd rather not play at all than to play with some morons.
Then u need to kick 50% of SOT's members  ;D

By the way we already thought about banning you when you refused to enter some fights, you were just lucky we went patient on your stupidity, it is the only reason you managed to stay with us for a while.

GL to any team that takes you, they will need some nerves.
If someone don't want u should't force them. Last weeks with u were the  dumbess and waiting for Skycast, because without him u even care to enter Reno. I think it was good decision to leave from TNB and stopped listen your arrogance

keep patience , T-troll.

P.S You should check terminal and kick 100% of my alts, I didn't even enter them and take  anything, but still try to say that i care about loot ;-)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 12:54:23 pm by Dark Angel »
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2013, 01:07:01 pm »

big jews are u, because u still  have x10 more crafters, looters and thiefs

For a player who has been playing for years you sure are inexperienced. The whole point of sharing loot, bases, characters is to keep playing and achieve goals in the game with minimal effort, to not need to craft on daily basis and maintain everything alone.

U was only warning me that is the most funny thing

Other players had to only hear that once that they loot something, they have drop stuff in north bandit base, if someone had problems with loot, we are reasonable enough to arrange something, but you don't have problems with loot.

I'm, we were telling this to you for countless times and it seems you still don't understand.

dumbess and waiting for Skycast, because without him u even care to enter Reno. I think it was good decision to leave from TNB and stop listen to your arrogance

Go ahead, join other faction and just observe how they work, it will be similar waiting for leadership and gathering players.

Reno? Refresh your narrow-mind of who lead quite a few successful Reno battles, your just too ignorant to accept otherwise, since you were kicked out from our faction and you didn't leave, what hurt comes from your rectum. It is unbelievable.

It seems BBS is mocking you and would like to take you just to have some entertainment. You poor creature, I think you don't understand. ;D

You'd be another dog for Tespis. Ask Doc Spad, he will tell you. ;D
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 01:21:26 pm by T-888 »

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2013, 01:24:48 pm »

U are showing only how big jews are u, because u still  have x10 more crafters, looters and thiefs

you still dont get it, dont you? we have 10-12 players, and every player have at least 6 alts - do some math and check how many items we need everyday to re-gear our alts. we always had problem with loot, becose nobody likes looting - we prefere to stay on pvp alts and fight. only prof and iven looting stuff.

so do the math again - after 2 months of playing we had like ~4 looters. where 1-2 was your.
you looted more stuff then you really needed. jews ? dude.. want 50 x ca ? need 50 sniper rifles? just ask we always care about people who are playing with us.

[he tried to sell us gatlings which he looted in tc - that was just enough for most of our guys]
[i would like to see that base before he joined TNB]

loot was a one of many reasons why you was kicked. should i start another drama on public ? ;)

btw. DA is nice asshole - he had base with guy called rozpruwacz  (which was looting stuff well to their base) after he been kicked form TNB he unsigned all rozporwacz alts and kicked him form base with nothing - community dont like scumbags, hope you ll get what you deserve.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 01:40:45 pm by maszrum »
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2013, 04:30:06 pm »

Ask Doc Spad, he will tell you. ;D
oh poor docspad? :>

if you think that docspad was kicked out from BBS for nothing, then you are sadly wrong just as we could be wrong thinking that dark angel was kicked out of tnb for nothing :)
he was next to totally useless and annoying for active players. i'm pretty sure you will get rid of him in some time as well, same as dark angelus ;p
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2013, 05:50:06 pm »

For a player who has been playing for years you sure are inexperienced. The whole point of sharing loot, bases, characters is to keep playing and achieve goals in the game with minimal effort, to not need to craft on daily basis and maintain everything alone.
This game is not only TC and u should know that. Sometime u must move ass and start working.

Other players had to only hear that once that they loot something, they have drop stuff in north bandit base, if someone had problems with loot, we are reasonable enough to arrange something, but you don't have problems with loot.

I'm, we were telling this to you for countless times and it seems you still don't understand.
We had talk about it and after this I wasnt looting anything. I not sure what are u imagine, but I will tell u last time.
We solved problem with looting, but last time before ban  I entered Reno when u some of u had action ( just to exchange MINE SS for Psycho in renesco i didnt loot anything) I really dont know what shit Rascal told u. Could u tell me? What? That i was leaving with full of stuff? Really funny and this MSH screen and his log, it's what? A joke? If u have log on everything show me full log of day when i get ban. You can clearly read that i asked to not kill my barter, because i wanted to buy psycho.

Reno? Refresh your narrow-mind of who lead quite a few successful Reno battles, your just too ignorant to accept otherwise, since you were kicked out from our faction and you didn't leave, what hurt comes from your rectum. It is unbelievable.
You must have something with memory. No Skycast=no action what u want to prove? Don't ridicule yourself, because u didn't make much actions without him (even in Reno).

It seems BBS is mocking you and would like to take you just to have some entertainment. You poor creature, I think you don't understand. ;D

You'd be another dog for Tespis. Ask Doc Spad, he will tell you. ;D
So how those "dogs of Tepis" gather more players and they win with you? Hah Skycast dog try to call me poor creature, funny. :D

What You want show there? You want solve matters by posts? Oh sorry You are TripleTrol and u must comment everything.

I think BBS haven't problem with stuff like you, for sure.

you still dont get it, dont you? we have 10-12 players, and every player have at least 6 alts - do some math and check how many items we need everyday to re-gear our alts. we always had problem with loot, becose nobody likes looting - we prefere to stay on pvp alts and fight. only prof and iven looting stuff.

so do the math again - after 2 months of playing we had like ~4 looters. where 1-2 was your.
you looted more stuff then you really needed. jews ? dude.. want 50 x ca ? need 50 sniper rifles? just ask we always care about people who are playing with us.

You can try to look in some old screens on auctions, we hadnt any problem with stuff, trust me. We came to you prepared for that.
I have 12 alts to regear, also i had rozpruwacz, zamrazacz, muchomor and zipoo and we didnt have problems because we had good organisation with getting stuff. It's you matter that u haven't good economy and u are playing only at TC time. If u don't like looting call storman, with his proxies he can always loot more than everyone.

[/i]
loot was a one of many reasons why you was kicked. should i start another drama on publi
btw. DA is nice asshole - he had base with guy called rozpruwacz  (which was looting stuff well to their base) after he been kicked form TNB he unsigned all rozporwacz alts and kicked him form base with nothing - community dont like scumbags, hope you ll get what you deserve.
[/i]

It's not your case I think. He get what he wanted. I unsigned his alts to my base and stuff why i should have him there? I Hope u will get more sense.[/i]
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 06:56:13 pm by Dark Angel »
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.233 seconds with 18 queries.