"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 04, 2024, 10:59:32 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Special Encounter Hunting Tips  (Read 2984 times)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
Re: Special Encounter Hunting Guide
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2013, 01:48:17 am »

its the best you're gonna get and you know it, u just mad :P
best what? a shitty guide like that does nothing, more like a waste of time and why would I be mad?
Back In-Game :D
Re: Special Encounter Hunting Tips
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2013, 01:50:38 am »

Haha you seriously delete chars after finding them? Do you ever think that you could be doing pretty much anything with your time and it would have more meaning?
need gausses for gauss build, gotta restock now and then. how else am i gonna get them when i can't re-encounter gauss. :)
Moderator removed my signature :(
Re: Special Encounter Hunting Guide
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2013, 01:57:07 am »

best what? a shitty guide like that does nothing, more like a waste of time and why would I be mad?
then why did you waste your time posting to this thread, you didn't exactly offer any good criticism. also note the :P sometime :)
Moderator removed my signature :(

shenbei8

• Science: 300%
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2013, 02:20:51 am »

Only the real life luck is involved , I believe in it, ;)
-------------辐射2的发烧友.骨灰级玩家--------------

-----------------生化危机忠实粉丝----------------

--------------- 产品设计师 室内设计师-------------

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2013, 01:41:01 pm »

if you need gausses, best way is to help many newbies, they find them occasionaly and most likely sell for 10 or 15k i have found 1 gauss pistol and iam playing like 9 months. but i dont have 1 gauss pistol , i have eight.
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2013, 03:31:55 pm »

if you need gausses, best way is to help many newbies, they find them occasionaly and most likely sell for 10 or 15k

or just kill them and grab all the items in STALKER's style

LostSoul

• Gambling 300%
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2013, 01:47:55 am »

Something to think about?

That's what the devs want you to believe.
You can have it.
The new mechanics work the same way as Wire's "random encounters", which mean the encounter is tailored to a character nick, which means the special encounters are distributed by GMs and not by some mysterious mechanics, which don't exist.
The encounters are placed by GMs hand in places which are supposed to be visited by these type of players. When someone post about it on forums, the coordinates are changed - something i can guarantee.

Because Jovanka in my opinion will choose a simple, GM-driven solution, because arrogance won't let leave this glee for some kind of mechanics, ergo, mechanics which doesn't need to be developed.

IPs of connected players are bound to logged IPs on forum and since the most players are lazy to change IP between bitchposting and playing, the not-favorable profiles can be excluded from the encounter list.

So getting such a special encounter is possible if you are favoured by GM/developer buddy or a "random-noob-getting-special-encounter-just-to-prove-that-are-all-equal." Or when someone is drunk and want to throw some godpowers around.

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2013, 06:39:57 am »

Please, can some dev be kind enough to enlighten us?
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 16 queries.