"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 12:59:42 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: My Opinion  (Read 3074 times)

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
My Opinion
« on: January 07, 2013, 06:53:42 pm »

Well, I'm I am allowed to state my opinion here, so here goes. Hopefully she doesn't take offence to this, but I'm sure we have all noticed JovankaB's hostility towards players. This is one recent example that really made me angry. An acquaintance of mine, Grizzan, was merely stating a problem in the game discussion section and Jovanka began to get angry and it turned into one big misunderstanding, and eventually she banned him.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not really a friend of Grizzan.. not at all.... But this is getting stupid. This is about JovankaB, not me or Grizz. I'm not sure if she is under real life stress, or what. I don't know and I don't need to know, but I'm sure everyone else (Including GM's and Devs) has noticed this. It is just my opinion, but I don't think she is fit to be in any kind of authority. She has favorites, and ones who she doesn't like at all, and she lets this show openly. That is no sort of way to be a dev or gm.... Just my opinion, but that's it.

manero

• FO:Reloaded
Re: My Opinion
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 06:59:05 pm »

It's called 'constant pms' or 'no sex'.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 07:02:42 pm »

Heh. I find it a bit funny everytime someone says this or that person shouldn't be GM because they have "favorites" and all that. I'd like to see how those would act if they were given GM powers.

Known 2238 trolls are obviously people who have a lot of time to play the game, so what if they character(s) got banned. They're supposed to be pro's and should know how to build up again :D

We really should all just stfu and enjoy. It's a game, not international politics.

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 07:05:27 pm »

Every GM has favorites aka friends

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 07:08:51 pm »

Shhht, this is supposed to be secret!

JovankaB

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 07:11:45 pm »

Grizzan's alt shitty-kitty (that was the name) was banned long time ago for chasing other player (named kitty) in NCR and shouting:

shitty-kitty: I LIKE COCK IN MY ARSE

Which in my opinion broke following game rule:
- Racism or other hostile speech.

Today he complained about a guy called Grizzam who was just standing in NCR and doing nothing (at least I didn't see anything), and argued that its the same situation as with shitty-kitty and he said I should ban him for "impressing".

Impersonating rule says:
- Impersonating staff member. (note "staff" not "any player")

Finally, Grizzan got banned on forum for re-making thread (which he shouldn't have made in the first place, there is overseer email for such things) after it got locked and for breaking rule 4 of the forum:
4. Make sense.

I hope that explains it.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 07:13:26 pm by JovankaB »

Jenova

• Rise
    • FODE
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 07:24:43 pm »

Waaaaiit... Racism or other hostile speech is breaking a game rule?
How do you get your Player-counter over 10 then? Does that mean 10 GMs?

I haven't met any player in this game who didn't say "Shitniggerarsefucker", or other 'hostile' things.

JovankaB

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 07:34:17 pm »

There is a difference between some common insults said in the heat of battle,
after you got killed and making alts named [name]-slut, [name]-shit and walking
behind the player in guarded place (where you can't fight such player easily)
and shouting upsetting obscenities.

That's basically continuous verbal harassment of a player, extreme cases
shouldn't be tolerated. It is not wasteland, it's a computer game.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 07:36:37 pm by JovankaB »

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 07:34:57 pm »

Jovanka, I'm not only referring to this. I'm not trying to offend you, but you seem angry all the time lately.

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2013, 07:37:50 pm »

I haven't met any player in this game who didn't say "Shitniggerarsefucker", or other 'hostile' things.
A nice mature community we got here.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

JovankaB

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2013, 07:50:17 pm »

Jovanka, I'm not only referring to this. I'm not trying to offend you, but you seem angry all the time lately.

No idea what you talk about. Maybe I should add cat smile at the end of my every post.

:3

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2013, 08:10:58 pm »

there's 20 posters on this forum, 10 are banned and 5 are mods. mods obviously getting bored here? i can't post without mod approval because i told gimper his sugestion to censor the game sucks.

impersonating STAFF member? kitty isn't a staff member.

do you spawn items for kitty, jovanka?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 08:14:39 pm by DeputyDope »
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2013, 08:27:09 pm »

No idea what you talk about. Maybe I should add cat smile at the end of my every post.

:3

Why you even talking with him?

I've experienced same shit, people don't see smileys, they think you are angry, serious, and I came to conclusion ... people are like animals.

You don't even fully comprehend what Opinion means, start talking some nonsense and when you realize you aren't correct, you talk more nonsense.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 08:31:23 pm by T-888 »

ToxiCAVE

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2013, 08:29:29 pm »

Jovb is just fat and ugly. But have you forgot voland?;) and his hate or spawning items "by mistake" nexxos :) yes yes jov is last one gm who cares. And grizz is "friendly" and "liked" 11y old troll

Jov good job and Please be more active when we tc. I got 2bans from you but u did well.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 08:32:52 pm by ToxiCAVE »

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2013, 08:49:18 pm »

Whatever, I've got once banned by some staff members still I'm not like half of children there showing their real behaviour (like children "fuk teh police" in real life, see it looks familar) Jov did great job banning out people who do not deserve playing in this community.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 09:13:13 pm by Tomowolf »
h
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 32 queries.