"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 09:06:55 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Just looking for a faction to join!  (Read 952 times)

Just looking for a faction to join!
« on: January 01, 2013, 10:34:29 am »

Well I'm a slightly seasoned player I spose, I played this game quite a bit about a year ago (primarily just PvE, did a lot of crafting with multiple characters) and just recently came back into it and I'm interested in playing with other people rather than just alone.

Currently I have only one character who is designed for PvE mainly, in game name is Deelon.
I'd just like to get to know a group of others to have fun with, and possibly even try out proper PvP (perfectly happy to create new characters with PvP orientated builds).
So yeah, if anyone is looking for another faction member, feel free to drop me a line.

Additional notes -
I live in Australia and speak perfect English.
Timezone is GMT 8+, and I'm fairly available from 10:00am - 10:00pm my local time.
Anything else you want to know, feel free to pm or reply in this thread.

Dr. Herbert West

• I Have The Green Colour You So Need :D
Re: Just looking for a faction to join!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 10:59:44 am »

If you want to help new players and bring life back to the wastes, then join The Road Warriors.
We are an antiPK, light RP gang aimed twords bringing new players into the game.

We can be found in the hub area and i use radio chan 5105. You can also PM me.
We don't worship so much as follow a set of principles. We want to bring peace back to this wasteland. The world tends toward destruction, so we try to make a difference.
— Nicole, founder and leader of the Followers of the Apocalypse 2161.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 19 queries.