"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 07:15:10 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Sandbags  (Read 1258 times)

jacky.

Sandbags
« on: December 31, 2012, 09:34:36 am »

I would like to see them in game.

Berko

• Tim Tom Ted
    • http://kabefis.deviantart.com/
Re: Sandbags
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 02:41:30 pm »

To avoid troll-sandbag maybe allow to deposit sand bag only in base/tent.
When bag is deposed on ground (when dropped, when critter died, ..) and it isn't in base/tent show a message "the sand bag breaks" or something like that?
~~~ Ashes of Phoenix project --> http://fonline-aop.net/ ~~~

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 02:57:55 pm »

Nope

Actually they were planned, but we didn't had good looking graphics and time for them yet.

jacky.

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 03:10:06 pm »

You can put 5sandbags to make full high wall and 1-4 to block hexes. And if we could destroy them with explosiv weapons it would be v nice. Lexx requiem have a really nice graphic

« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 06:28:37 pm by jacky. »

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2012, 06:43:37 pm »

It looks kind of stupid that it's the same rotation all the time. :/
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 07:02:46 pm »

I think all these sandbags , tank traps, wire fences are good things but are easily trolled. Also bear traps, mines, ...

Better suggestion is add crouch, but this need a lot of new textures and animations. Better add 3D characters... :-\

avv

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 07:11:35 pm »

I think all these sandbags , tank traps, wire fences are good things but are easily trolled. Also bear traps, mines, ...

Better suggestion is add crouch, but this need a lot of new textures and animations. Better add 3D characters... :-\

Yeah instead of adding sandbags would be nice to have some cover system where pieces of scenery provided protection.

But in the end, nor sandbags or cover/crouch are crucial for the sake of gameplay.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 1.297 seconds with 27 queries.