"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 05, 2024, 08:43:22 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 73

Author Topic: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0  (Read 215095 times)

Re: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0
« Reply #1005 on: May 31, 2013, 02:47:40 pm »

Yet you cry about 'HtH is too trollish with HH and In your face'. Nobody prevents you to shoot humans from 2++ hexes, no?

You can count their 'come with 5 tanks to kill me' as some kind of showing respect to you.

so you think you can kill HTH troll from 2 hexes by 1 burst? cause mostly you will not kill it neither from 3 or 4 bursts given from range and for that you need alot of time and alot of AP, have you ever appeared in PVP as some burster or such?
facing alone or in a small group an opponent with hth troll in a team is way worse than facing even more enemies at once
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 02:49:55 pm by Enumi »
« Reply #1006 on: May 31, 2013, 02:48:48 pm »

I see that people forget how to have a fun on this server,instead of that they just cry how many VS it was or how much stuff i have...so sad.

Redivivus

• Fear
« Reply #1007 on: May 31, 2013, 03:00:19 pm »

so you think you can kill HTH troll from 2 hexes by 1 burst? cause mostly you will not kill it neither from 3 or 4 bursts given from range and for that you need alot of time and alot of AP, have you ever appeared in PVP as some burster or such?
facing alone or in a small group an opponent with hth troll in a team is way worse than facing even more enemies at once
During current soaking SS gameplay all you can is praying for critical. I don't say it's easy to kill HH troll, same as it's not impossible. Yes, i've dealed with HH, the only advance they really have is the autorun for target they have chosen.

With even small group it's already easier to deal with HtH.
Innocence proves nothing
« Reply #1008 on: May 31, 2013, 03:04:14 pm »

During current soaking SS gameplay all you can is praying for critical. I don't say it's easy to kill HH troll, same as it's not impossible. Yes, i've dealed with HH, the only advance they really have is the autorun for target they have chosen.

With even small group it's already easier to deal with HtH.

Yes, thats a nice theory but still far from the reallity ;) if not, go to reno best alone and show it
« Reply #1009 on: May 31, 2013, 03:05:40 pm »

Yes, thats a nice theory but still far from the reallity ;) if not, go to reno best alone and show it
I can prove  it,i challenge you in 1vs1...PM sended
« Reply #1010 on: May 31, 2013, 05:26:58 pm »

Yet you cry about 'HtH is too trollish with HH and In your face'. Nobody prevents you to shoot humans from 2++ hexes, no?

You can count their 'come with 5 tanks to kill me' as some kind of showing respect to you.

Lol i dont cry because HTh are trolls, i have the same char. I dont CRY stop say that, i have post THAT because they have TROLL me with no reason, so i troll them too here, i will that everyone see who's the noob. If i want to cry, i will not come 7 times alone with full stuff, im here to pvp and have fun. Stop troll me when i rush you alone against your team, and i will not troll too.Enjoy to kill me at 5vs1, i enjoy to rush you because you are scared guys.
« Reply #1011 on: May 31, 2013, 05:29:06 pm »

I see that people forget how to have a fun on this server,instead of that they just cry how many VS it was or how much stuff i have...so sad.

If you speak about me, you are wrong, i have really enjoy these fights, but i dont have undersand why you kick me from skype , and try to burst me 1 hex with your friends, i was your friend too...

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #1012 on: May 31, 2013, 05:34:27 pm »

If you speak about me, you are wrong, i have really enjoy these fights, but i dont have undersand why you kick me from skype , and try to burst me 1 hex with your friends, i was your friend too...
You remind me of DA, who killed 5 BBS in one attack, same behaviour.
Guess what? Noone cares, people will still swarm you and wait for ur pr0 hobo speech at forums.
Keep doing 1v5 and dying.
h
« Reply #1013 on: May 31, 2013, 05:44:43 pm »

ho, one more!

Just conect, zelozebton in commercial

He troll me for some days ago,i was alone, "call your friends noob"

Ok, one more who are a big mouth with his friends, and alone ?? :

Spawnkiller will spawnkilled =d

Termap

• The King of Cleverness
« Reply #1014 on: May 31, 2013, 06:00:56 pm »

« Reply #1015 on: May 31, 2013, 06:23:22 pm »

Just conect, zelozebton in commercial
zelozebton  ;D

I bet he's been waiting there for at least two hours when finally (!!) someone spawned. This is called death from boredom. I smell some serious epic drama here anyway y'all who come to Reno are mostly swarmers, jumpers or trolls, that's how it is. Now some people like jumping on enemies, some like swarming them and some prefer trolling them. It's fine as long as those people actually come to Reno and fight. It's really depressing to see 6 guys on commercial and when you come after five minutes, there is nobody left (yea I understand all those people had to go fapping at exactly the same moment, nothing can be done about it).

EDIT: oh, and I forgot about the 4th group which is called the campers, sadly that's my case because I've been predestined to wait for enemy that never comes.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 06:26:52 pm by Kelin »
« Reply #1016 on: May 31, 2013, 07:54:26 pm »

You dont have to always tell how much stuff you have it sounds kinda weird... and i didn't kicked you from skype or what,i'm not that kind of person and i shoot you  only few times by mistake,it was reflex...for me you are now neutal and i don't have anything against you...
« Reply #1017 on: May 31, 2013, 08:12:04 pm »

i was shooting on your friends and you have try to burst me 1hex, i was alone..

And for kelin, i was thinking the same, that he was bored to wait, when i have spawn he dont have move or shoot.. but he was camp on the spawn. So its always the same scenario, i dont cry about 5vs me , or something else, because i like try to kill some guys. I just hate that players troll me because they kill me, they dont respect that i rush them alone.
« Reply #1018 on: May 31, 2013, 08:15:35 pm »

Guess what? Noone cares, people will still swarm you and wait for ur pr0 hobo speech at forums.

Yes,i like that.

No one cares, but i care. It is the only satisfaction i have on this game, kill 2, 3 , 4 good players alone. But im bored to heard "noob", or so insult. Its a pvp game, not a fucking rendez-vous for trolls.

All guys who call me noob, are not able to do what i do.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 08:19:28 pm by -Max Payne- »
« Reply #1019 on: May 31, 2013, 08:39:02 pm »

You should behave when you are saying about legend!
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 73

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 18 queries.