"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 04, 2024, 10:31:39 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 73

Author Topic: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0  (Read 214918 times)

Re: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0
« Reply #885 on: May 04, 2013, 05:21:39 pm »

You are doing it well, but! Keep videos with less comments.

I do not work for you. I comment what I want. If you are lazy to read, or something, sorry.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 07:35:26 pm by Margaux »
Eat shit and DIE!

JovankaB

« Reply #886 on: May 04, 2013, 05:25:17 pm »

The comments are actually quite interesting :)

I don't know who DeathSquad is, but that's not 2238 devs for sure, because they seem very well organized! ;D
« Reply #887 on: May 04, 2013, 05:40:03 pm »

I do not work for you. I comment what I want. If you are lazy to read, or something, sorry.

It just strikes to me retarded how is your computer frozen, as are your skills more better than are, your ping is the biggest on the whole server, how the others can call "hippies" and similar bullshits and blablabla I am Margaux.

For me its just sick speech.

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #888 on: May 04, 2013, 07:00:32 pm »

The comments are actually quite interesting :)

I don't know who DeathSquad is, but that's not 2238 devs for sure, because they seem very well organized! ;D

I know somebody stated their characters are modified, becouse some of them has been seen to triple burst in row and using superstim immediately after, well still it might be just rumour.
« Reply #889 on: May 04, 2013, 07:07:04 pm »

It just strikes to me retarded how is your computer frozen, as are your skills more better than are, your ping is the biggest on the whole server, how the others can call "hippies" and similar bullshits and blablabla I am Margaux.

For me its just sick speech.

If you want to know, I put some comments just to avoid further comments or questions. It is a way to avoid some complaints or questions. I see a lot of discussion here, when I realize that the subject does not interest me I just do not read. Do the same, this is possible.
Eat shit and DIE!

avv

« Reply #890 on: May 04, 2013, 07:21:25 pm »

Quote from: Margaux
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WFugpD154zY
Category: pets & animals  ;D
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
« Reply #891 on: May 05, 2013, 03:04:41 am »

I know somebody stated their characters are modified, becouse some of them has been seen to triple burst in row and using superstim immediately after, well still it might be just rumour.
*cough* cookies *cough*
« Reply #892 on: May 05, 2013, 09:24:59 am »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFJsDqHFjiM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFJsDqHFjiM</a>

Some pvps in Reno moments before the fight in BH. Backstage was all very interesting. Lament had lost Daryl at the beginning.

Thanks for your courage guys! That's the spirit! But next time when I said "FA", don't give me a shot. Just kidding, I know Salamander would not have done it.

I am Margaux and I using my old pc again.
Eat shit and DIE!
« Reply #893 on: May 05, 2013, 11:35:39 pm »

LOL

i must reply  ;D :o

Margaux next time you post some fight against me, be fair and post the videos when you rush me at 1vs4 and i kill 3 of your friends.

And next time be fair and don't come at 4.
« Reply #894 on: May 06, 2013, 12:22:26 am »

LOL

i must reply  ;D :o

Margaux next time you post some fight against me, be fair and post the videos when you rush me at 1vs4 and i kill 3 of your friends.

Nice work my friend,and about rush,dude they need rush or they wouldn't win a single fight...
« Reply #895 on: May 06, 2013, 12:26:40 am »

Thx,

It was a very nice fight, server is dead but pvp is niiiice

I have really enjoy this.
« Reply #896 on: May 06, 2013, 12:27:45 am »

Thx,

It was a very nice fight, server is dead but pvp is niiiice

I have really enjoy this.
Server isn't dead,it's ON,just some players couldn't stand some annoying things and they left...
« Reply #897 on: May 06, 2013, 12:39:15 am »

PLayers are just bored i can understand that.
« Reply #898 on: May 06, 2013, 12:48:56 am »

It's because of comments like that I have to say that my computer sucks and I can not always record the whole battle. I can never leave the program recording from beginning to end. And sometimes I just forget to REC. And often need to stop recording because the computer crashes. So I have to choose between playing or recording.

But yesterday I knucke and kill you and your friend in the 2x2 and it was beautiful! Too bad I had not recorded. It was the best. Hope you appear there again.

I would have recorded the whole battle of BH, but was unable too.
Eat shit and DIE!
« Reply #899 on: May 06, 2013, 07:32:05 pm »

I would like to thank to greenthumb for another scienced Gatling Laser...)

SWARM RULEZ...
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 73

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 21 queries.