"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 06, 2024, 01:53:52 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 73

Author Topic: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0  (Read 215212 times)

vinio

• C.O.A.
Re: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0
« Reply #870 on: May 03, 2013, 01:23:14 pm »

So, our short visit two weeks ago was the last regular TC fight on 2238? That's funny.

Yes it was the last tc fight.But then again b4 u come we were trolled from ncr team and personally died from a sneak sniper.its a pain in the ass having to fight a good team like bbs and constantly harassed from ncr trolls.Thats y i dont like to fight my team ,termap ,and killing unarmed pvp( if u like to call it )and some sneaks in the process.On the other hand i have to agree that 10 guys are many.

Termap

• The King of Cleverness
« Reply #871 on: May 03, 2013, 02:19:49 pm »

Yes, I understand. I am just wondering when is full action at 2238, COA is there just sober or not fully, otherwise when server went to the worst, COA keeps playing. Actually, I am there where the action is.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 02:32:13 pm by Termap »

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #872 on: May 03, 2013, 02:53:06 pm »

Yes, I understand. I am just wondering when is full action at 2238, COA is there just sober or not fully, otherwise when server went to the worst, COA keeps playing. Actually, I am there where the action is.
COA was there when bigger actions were made.
Sadly, noobs and newbies are afraid of PVP, because of the "oldies" and of lack of informations (they'll lose gear due to pr0 builds or other shit), there is no proper info about TC on wiki, no guides, clans holding info for themselves, I would gladly write a guide how to start TC, but then I would get kicked from any gangs "for giving out tactics", so that's why this isn't working like it should.
h
« Reply #873 on: May 03, 2013, 04:03:20 pm »

I would gladly write a guide how to start TC...
Do it, actually if I weren't busy (and lazy) I would probably write such guide. Just think about it, people are bad because they don't know what it takes to be good. I had trained several newbies to the point, when they had builds, stuff, knowledge, basically everything they needed to start doing PvP. And it took not more than a month. Old gangs aren't coming back, the last hope for this server are newcomers that learn what it takes, unite and start doing TC. This is how I see it.
« Reply #874 on: May 03, 2013, 04:23:05 pm »

Some people know a lot but are too lazy to prepare :D You've got to level up alts(crafters, miners, traders, scouts, pvp apes; too lazy), you've got to farm/craft stuff(too lazy), you've got to set up a tent + car network to do things efficiently(too lazy). And lots of other things(too lazy).
That's why I keep running around with a hth knife-wearer sneak cripple troll, it's fun when you're even able to kill a fully geared ape sometimes(need to be incredibly lucky though). But sometimes I'm even too lazy to get a knife.

Well, the point is that this game requires alting to play efficiently and stand up to other players. In the previous session I had 1 or 2 PvP apes, played some TC with a gang. I was being bashed for asking if someone could taxi me. I perfectly understood them - everyone has been doing everything himself so I should have as well. But see the point. I had to cheat - dual log to do things "the right way". And I am too lazy to do this.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 04:29:13 pm by Floodnik »

Termap

• The King of Cleverness
« Reply #875 on: May 03, 2013, 04:40:29 pm »

This is exact, what should be purpose of the game? Play or work?
« Reply #876 on: May 03, 2013, 06:05:49 pm »

from v15...

Even when they were 5-6vs2 we won anyway...YOLO army ran like chickens...

« Reply #877 on: May 03, 2013, 06:18:47 pm »

And he probably still thing we kick him out when we didn't, some people never understand  ::)

I'm very happy that you have kick me , i was just staying because ALL was playing with you, i never like trolls like saner and lunoi who always say shit and lie about sand brothers. You don't know what about you are talking, i never cry on mumble, and if i have cry it's because i don't understand how a team like TTTLA ( at this moment i has much respect for this team) can recruit asshole like these guys. When ALL have understand what happened with this sucker "saner" they have direct stop alliance with tttla because they have understand that you are trolls,and because they know the true. The only guy who i respect in this team is you, in spite of you are thinking that you are better as others. Bref.

Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #878 on: May 03, 2013, 06:35:57 pm »

Poor world...  ;D

sHoW.

• Who do you think you are?
« Reply #879 on: May 03, 2013, 06:55:00 pm »

from v15...

Even when they were 5-6vs2 we won anyway...YOLO army ran like chickens...

Yea mate. That was nice be on your side. Awaiting more actions agaist them with you ;)
Im proud for my Country but shame on Salamander. If there will be NooB award he will have it.

Dark.

• I heard he came from the North.
« Reply #880 on: May 03, 2013, 07:38:32 pm »

It was funny.
« Reply #881 on: May 04, 2013, 06:36:08 am »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jl9ciIH-6Q" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jl9ciIH-6Q</a>

Here are some fragments of my old pvp build. Showing again a beautiful fight against DeathSquad, this time in HQ. I heard yesterday that the players are behind DeathSquad are devs. I laughed a lot and DeathSquad reading this post will laugh too. I know exactly who they are. I fully recognize the style of their game. I would love to have had the opportunity to lead a fight against them. I suggested to my group tactical solutions, but they always did the opposite and gave success to the enemy. It's just a small group who speak the same language and have rapport game and listen to their leader. And of course, have a good leader who knows how to find smart solutions and bold. And do not play like crazy cockroach or as turtles.
Eat shit and DIE!
« Reply #882 on: May 04, 2013, 12:43:13 pm »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlPKQ0vQHm0" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlPKQ0vQHm0</a>
Eat shit and DIE!
« Reply #883 on: May 04, 2013, 01:22:10 pm »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFugpD154zY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFugpD154zY</a>

Thursday my friend lent me his computer which is better than my. It was amazing play with good monitor and fps. The ping is always 300, it does not change. But it was fun, I got to play with snipers. But sometimes the computer crashes when I record. Well, there's something here. I have no more strength to play on the old computer... bye bye!
Eat shit and DIE!
« Reply #884 on: May 04, 2013, 05:15:04 pm »

You are doing it well, but! Keep videos with less comments.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 73

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 19 queries.