"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 03, 2024, 09:55:32 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 73

Author Topic: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0  (Read 214877 times)

vinio

• C.O.A.
Re: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0
« Reply #855 on: May 02, 2013, 11:24:37 pm »

what enemy is there to fight on such a dead server? especially when you have such large numbers

Now that bbs and sot gone to tla there are no real enemies for us to fight.Im glad though that we have something to shot like tyrystor or his friends.Keep up guys  ;D
« Reply #856 on: May 02, 2013, 11:26:40 pm »

Lol? Do we have a Ally with TTT? I don't remember so.

And whats this ''nice trolls alliance''?
When we're trolls, come and beat us.

Greetings ModMic.

Because:

You play with avv and the others, so COA it's for me TTT.

You are trolls because, i have send you a PM to ask to do something with you, because i'm french and i speak well german, you never answer me, and troll me when you kill me at 1vs4 and i was in bluesuits, SO YES you are trolls sorry!

I never insult you or something else, just propose my help, and you ignore me then troll me.

So , es ist so shade .

Graz, max payne.

TMA ModMic

• A mad Adventurer
« Reply #857 on: May 03, 2013, 12:24:16 am »

Because:

You are trolls because, i have send you a PM to ask to do something with you, because i'm french and i speak well german, you never answer me, and troll me when you kill me at 1vs4 and i was in bluesuits, SO YES you are trolls sorry!

I never insult you or something else, just propose my help, and you ignore me then troll me.

So , es ist so shade .

Graz, max payne.

Sad story about that, I hold my ears open for a while and a big part gave me a bad feedback about you.

So sorry for not answering you, but I have about 25 mails per day to anwser, I'm just a human too, I make mistakes.

And when I shot you 4vs1 on bluesuit, you run in one of our farm enc or I was trolling around and was bored.

Greetings Mic.
« Reply #858 on: May 03, 2013, 12:37:46 am »

Sad story about that, I hold my ears open for a while and a big part gave me a bad feedback about you.

So sorry for not answering you, but I have about 25 mails per day to anwser, I'm just a human too, I make mistakes.

And when I shot you 4vs1 on bluesuit, you run in one of our farm enc or I was trolling around and was bored.

Greetings Mic.

SO if it's people like saner, lunoi, or other ttt who sayt shit about me, then dont know me really..

I play for like 4 years and never base rape, always help and encouraged all new players, im totally honest on this game, it's very frustrate for me encounter germans players, they insult me , in spite of i would may be play with us, because for me germans and french people must play together. so don't worry, i just not understant why you troll me, i just search ally, and PVP PVP PVP like we have in ares i think? Your friend have troll me on the respawn, why? I was enjoy the fight, and you troll. So it's your choice but trolls don' have a good reputation on this game.

« Reply #859 on: May 03, 2013, 12:59:09 am »

Because:

So , es ist so shade .

Graz, max payne.

You weren't accepted because you were crying all the day long on the mumble. The real shame here is despite all the time spent with us, you are still not able to see what is the difference between ttt and coa.

(Btw, fyi, ttt arent active on 2238)
« Reply #860 on: May 03, 2013, 01:32:16 am »

glad to see there is still forum pvp after some time, keep it coming

TMA ModMic

• A mad Adventurer
« Reply #861 on: May 03, 2013, 02:00:15 am »

SO if it's people like saner, lunoi, or other ttt who sayt shit about me, then dont know me really..

I play for like 4 years and never base rape, always help and encouraged all new players, im totally honest on this game, it's very frustrate for me encounter germans players, they insult me , in spite of i would may be play with us, because for me germans and french people must play together. so don't worry, i just not understant why you troll me, i just search ally, and PVP PVP PVP like we have in ares i think? Your friend have troll me on the respawn, why? I was enjoy the fight, and you troll. So it's your choice but trolls don' have a good reputation on this game.

Maybe you're right, but I found my place.
I found a couple of ''friends'' here like Margaux and some other guys, for example TheGuardians.

But how ever, it was not TTT who said to me you're not a teamplayer.

It's just a game, so stop crying about shit like this.

Greez Mic

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #862 on: May 03, 2013, 02:02:40 am »

You weren't accepted because you were crying all the day long on the mumble. The real shame here is despite all the time spent with us, you are still not able to see what is the difference between ttt and coa.

(Btw, fyi, ttt arent active on 2238)

And he probably still thing we kick him out when we didn't, some people never understand  ::)

Termap

• The King of Cleverness
« Reply #863 on: May 03, 2013, 05:17:21 am »

Now that bbs and sot gone to tla there are no real enemies for us to fight.Im glad though that we have something to shot like tyrystor or his friends.Keep up guys  ;D

if is no PvP, you should be divided into two sides. This time these fights/TC will be just about 5vs5, not 10vs1 or (15|20)vs10 and you can enjoying pvp regularly, also the others get a chance.

sHoW.

• Who do you think you are?
« Reply #864 on: May 03, 2013, 06:15:32 am »

Bigger group win and call smaller group like noob.. Lets think about it..
Im proud for my Country but shame on Salamander. If there will be NooB award he will have it.

vinio

• C.O.A.
« Reply #865 on: May 03, 2013, 07:57:36 am »

if is no PvP, you should be divided into two sides. This time these fights/TC will be just about 5vs5, not 10vs1 or (15|20)vs10 and you can enjoying pvp regularly, also the others get a chance.

We have already done that termap back when there was bbs-coa alliance.if we do it now and fight eatch other im sure all those ncr trolls will not lose the opportunity to troll us mid fight.

Termap

• The King of Cleverness
« Reply #866 on: May 03, 2013, 09:58:39 am »

Of course, I do not mean when you attacked in 10 to 6 BBS. I mean now, when you are one of the last faction, where is no enemy or with less number. Like you said all NCR trolls will get oportunity fight with you if you decrease number, but at the present they havent a chance. Its pointless attacking in 9 to one guy.
« Reply #867 on: May 03, 2013, 11:28:37 am »

...im sure all those ncr trolls will not lose the opportunity to troll us mid fight.
Gotta love when people think TC is some kind of sandbox where only people who applied in advance are welcome... yes it's definitely better to gather 10 people and be aware that nobody else can gather even a half of it and that even the half won't come. Godmode in a multiplayer game permanently on and btw, don't tell me KILL N DIE's presence bothers you, if he didn't show up who would? You are just too pussy to lose otherwise you would make secret chars weeks ago and start killing your teammates but as I see it you like idling in towns (just like NCR noobs do) more than pvp, in that case have fun, idlers.
« Reply #868 on: May 03, 2013, 12:10:49 pm »

So, our short visit two weeks ago was the last regular TC fight on 2238? That's funny.

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #869 on: May 03, 2013, 12:25:30 pm »

So, our short visit two weeks ago was the last regular TC fight on 2238? That's funny.
Sadly, but yes.
h
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 73

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 19 queries.