"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 03, 2024, 06:05:24 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 73

Author Topic: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0  (Read 214866 times)

Re: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0
« Reply #825 on: May 02, 2013, 09:49:54 am »

tyristor ur so good with ur unarmed troll.its time to move to another type of char.try to use a proper pvp character next time and make some tc with ur gang or whatever.
I don't have gang and i don't do TC,i prefer the way i did in redding) and you are so noobish calling your selfs PVP character and you can't kill a one guy? My char is for pvp and exacly it is against "pvp" players like you...)) You can't beat it so you call it troll?)
You guys are soo good with your cahrs too only gatling lasers,avengers and grenades,oh yes grenades isn't troll...?) You should move to another type of alts like pipe rifle alts with fast reload perk...
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 09:52:27 am by KILL N DIE »

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #826 on: May 02, 2013, 09:55:06 am »

I don't have gang and i don't do TC,i prefer the way i did in redding) and you are so noobish calling your selfs PVP character and you can't kill a one guy? My char is for pvp and exacly it is against "pvp" players like you...)) You can't beat it so you call it troll?)
You guys are soo good with your cahrs too only gatling lasers,avengers and grenades,oh yes grenades isn't troll...?) You should move to another type of alts like pipe rifle alts with fast reload perk...
You're no enemy for us.
We have no interest in shooting some guy with power fist, this is no loot.
h
« Reply #827 on: May 02, 2013, 09:59:29 am »

You're no enemy for us.
We have no interest in shooting some guy with power fist, this is no loot.
Oh really? I saw enough in Safe House and in redding how you were trying 3x to kill me,always fail and must ran away...) And no loot? you care only about a loot that you can farm easy in wasteland? ah Homowolf,what faction u are? APK or pro looters?)

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #828 on: May 02, 2013, 10:02:55 am »

@tranzistor: In pvp there are greater dangers than just 1 unarmed fighter hidding in prison cell, actualy each time we decided to go inside to try kill you we ordered just 2 guys becouse others had to keep positions. Just gang banging you inside would be very cheap tradeoff for risking real enemies to surprise us.

But yeah you seems rly skilled troll, its good if you can enjoy game your own way :)
« Reply #829 on: May 02, 2013, 10:05:49 am »

@tranzistor: In pvp there are greater dangers than just 1 unarmed fighter hidding in prison cell, actualy each time we decided to go inside to try kill you we ordered just 2 guys becouse others had to keep positions. Just gang banging you inside would be very cheap tradeoff for risking real enemies to surprise us.

But yeah you seems rly skilled troll, its good if you can enjoy game your own way :)
In that way i agree that it looks like troll but anyway,it is still better then idling in NCR...)

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #830 on: May 02, 2013, 11:40:05 am »

@tranzistor: In pvp there are greater dangers than just 1 unarmed fighter hidding in prison cell,

indeed. there is also the 89 HP sneaker wiping loads of you noobs in random encos with only bluesuit and m60. oh the memories...

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #831 on: May 02, 2013, 11:42:24 am »

HtH can and will be used in PvP,deal with it.
Jesus whats with the hate on these builds?
They are just as annoying as rocket launcher builds.
indeed. there is also the 89 HP sneaker wiping loads of you noobs in random encos with only bluesuit and m60. oh the memories...
Oh yes,that was funny actually.
What build did you use on that one?

Tomowolf

« Reply #832 on: May 02, 2013, 11:44:29 am »

HtH can and will be used in PvP,deal with it.
Jesus whats with the hate on these builds?
They are just as annoying as rocket launcher builds. Oh yes,that was funny actually.
I'm not hating them.
I don't want to create monologue there, but melee and unarmed doesn't have a chance in open space, and this is how you do TC(Noone camps FLC in BH, or Sheriff in Redding anymore).
h
« Reply #833 on: May 02, 2013, 02:56:34 pm »

I'm not hating them.
I don't want to create monologue there, but melee and unarmed doesn't have a chance in open space, and this is how you do TC(Noone camps FLC in BH, or Sheriff in Redding anymore).
And your low chars have no chance in close space :) deal with it...

Tomowolf

« Reply #834 on: May 02, 2013, 05:41:11 pm »

And your low chars have no chance in close space :) deal with it...
That's why u don't TC inside, It seems reasonable, doesn't it?
h

Dark.

• I heard he came from the North.
« Reply #835 on: May 02, 2013, 05:45:44 pm »

ah Homowolf,what faction u are? APK or pro looters?)
I bet he's with TAD. Just another random guy who was probably picked by knuckle to our alliance, he hasn't anything to do with CoA nor C88 nor TG.
« Reply #836 on: May 02, 2013, 05:56:02 pm »

Small guns is cool too:

Big gun tank is better :

« Reply #837 on: May 02, 2013, 06:00:43 pm »

Small guns is cool too:

Big gun tank is better :

Well max your char in TB had no chance if you remember what i mean...)
« Reply #838 on: May 02, 2013, 06:47:54 pm »

No chance yeah, because i dont understand why i do fucking 5 DMG on your friend with p90 and 5ammo.

But yeah your char is very good troll.

May be we can organize a realtime combat soon, like i have with my friend against 3 TMA in ares.
« Reply #839 on: May 02, 2013, 06:59:33 pm »

No chance yeah, because i dont understand why i do fucking 5 DMG on your friend with p90 and 5ammo.

But yeah your char is very good troll.

May be we can organize a realtime combat soon, like i have with my friend against 3 TMA in ares.
Cause i bieleve in black magic haha...
We can du PVP duel anytime,just find me in NCR...
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 73

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 18 queries.