"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 03, 2024, 06:15:40 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 73

Author Topic: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0  (Read 214866 times)

jacky.

Re: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0
« Reply #735 on: March 30, 2013, 09:29:12 pm »

tomwolf, what a strong words from guy who cant kill npcs in tb?
there was dark era of tc pvp when we were swarmed by dozens of 500hp muties and mele mercs with waving pvp team from every grid. if you cant kill stupid npcs who is not using ss/doc how the fuck you want to kill enemy team?

scout and leader are two most important characters in game. if you think u can just say :
-ok guys start tc timer and take good positions, and dont let them kill you
 8) 8) 8)
maby watch some movies from tc to get tc basic knowledge 
« Reply #736 on: March 31, 2013, 06:09:43 am »

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #737 on: March 31, 2013, 01:26:31 pm »

tomwolf, what a strong words from guy who cant kill npcs in tb?
there was dark era of tc pvp when we were swarmed by dozens of 500hp muties and mele mercs with waving pvp team from every grid. if you cant kill stupid npcs who is not using ss/doc how the fuck you want to kill enemy team?

scout and leader are two most important characters in game. if you think u can just say :
-ok guys start tc timer and take good positions, and dont let them kill you
 8) 8) 8)
maby watch some movies from tc to get tc basic knowledge
1. We were not "farming" unity, but just looking for hard fight, while some guys were just doing this for fun, went afk, and we were ready to die there lol.
2. We got already a leader, you should know that few of us got dozens of PVP fights done, but most of the team didn't and we'll still try because we have stuff and ambitions to rule at least one city there, and we're at least trying, not doing some hobo forum pvp with "fucks" and "suckmydick".
h

Killer Rabbit

« Reply #738 on: March 31, 2013, 02:10:20 pm »

Tomwolf u Have great chances to became 2nd t-troll. Tomy first try to win something before u use big words of "pvp noobs".
it is not me who have to "prove" something in game and having leader and "leader" are two different things

*btw
dope please stop being such a "bad ass" and "pvp veteran"

did i have to remind you why u were kicked out of hawks? low lvl characters, trolling in nr with shity gear, using only 1 pvp char in tc (non drugged crapy cripler), not lvling tough bg for tc?

they are new faction with low pvp experience, but you arent much better. tomwolf instead of proving how good you are on "paper", be more polite and friendly to other factions so they can give u a tip how to do tc (builds, tactic, info about enemy tactic)

if you stop doing your shity "forum pvp" you will be 2nd biggest joke in 2238 just after t-888
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 07:59:27 pm by Killer Rabbit »

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #739 on: March 31, 2013, 02:15:23 pm »

1. We were not "farming" unity, but just looking for hard fight, while some guys were just doing this for fun, went afk, and we were ready to die there lol.

now you weren't farming unity you were looking for a hard fight? cool story bro. looking for a hard fight with shitty characters is definitely the way to go!

Tomowolf

« Reply #740 on: March 31, 2013, 07:59:21 pm »

they are new faction with low pvp experience, but you arent much better. tomwolf instead of proving how good you are on "paper", be more polite and friendly to other factions so they can give u a tip how to do tc (builds, tactic, info about enemy tactic)
Well I didn't start to throw bigmouth words ;-).
We got builds(yeah, not crappy builds, but fully drugged PVP builds), we're writing concept tactics we used before in other factions, because 4 of us were doing tc many times, and we got sneaker scout(Thanks to DA).
So... we'll be hitting hard, get ready... but for now, happy Easter. : P
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 08:09:54 pm by Tomowolf »
h

Killer Rabbit

« Reply #741 on: March 31, 2013, 08:06:21 pm »

tomwolf, i leaded in nr/tc cs, black widows, hawks and if our leader inst online i am leading bbs in nr.
having few "experieced" players who were just soldiers listening to scout/leader wont give you any real fire power. many new players cant stand regular exchange of fire with out running away or hidding behind. even best plan will colapse and you will have to make very quick decisions relying only on scrath of info. so please be more friendly to more experienced players, i saw u in klamath and 5 bbs killed you with out any problem because u took wrong builds for wrong tactic. i wish you all best in ur new pvp faction but remember it isnt so easy as you think

*not combat sneaker isnt sneaker, when bbs are finghting against tnb we use min 2 combat drugged sneakers who have to kill enemy combat snakers (2-3), give info and backstab enemy snipers. if enemy faction will come in fully force you will be blind.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 09:21:03 pm by Killer Rabbit »

Tomowolf

« Reply #742 on: March 31, 2013, 08:35:43 pm »

tomwolf, i leaded in nr/tc cs, black widows, hawks and if our leader inst online i am leading bbs in nr.
having few "experieced" players who were just soldiers listening to scout/leader wont give you any real fire power. many new players cant stand regular exchange of fire with out running away or hidding behind. even best plan will colapse and you will have to make very quick decisions relying only on scrath of info. so please be more friendly to more experienced players, i saw u in klamath and 5 bbs killed you with out any problem because u took wrong builds for wrong tactic. i wish you all best in ur new pvp faction but remember it isnt so easy as you think

*not combat sneaker isnt sneaker, when bbs are finghting tnb we are using min 2 combat drugged sneakers who have to kill enemy combat snakers (2-3), give info and backstab enemy snipers. if enemy faction will come in fully force you will be blind.
I know what are you talking about, but we're not taking the game seriously, if we had we would ragequit after first 5 loses :D, we'll keep getting better, I promise :P.
h

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #743 on: March 31, 2013, 08:41:42 pm »

i pwned some ncr noob kill n die, was easy, even guards couldnt save his lame ass
« Reply #744 on: April 01, 2013, 01:37:02 am »

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #745 on: April 01, 2013, 01:38:05 am »

One night... 4th lost in row. Hawks never changed.
« Reply #746 on: April 01, 2013, 03:56:06 am »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2k4t9p3qFM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2k4t9p3qFM</a>

Music: Komintern sect - Plus fort que tout ;D
Eat shit and DIE!
« Reply #747 on: April 01, 2013, 07:11:30 am »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXlTXuvwnO4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXlTXuvwnO4</a>

Music: Tiga - Shoes

Sure fraps is better. But with another program I do not lose any detail. I start recording and go into the city. If I do this with fraps my computer will explode and my videos I will be dying because of slower computer.

With fraps lost details like James Rambo losing a burst in npc before I break his arm. I was in that position before and it came with thirsty to do 1hex.

This group Rambo is a division within the BBS, so it was a BBS team vs another team's own BBS. The Rambo has living room with password and I loved being on the other team. Whenever I hear things like "we need big gunner" when we are about to face enemies in reno.

Against Arcano and his friend Tony, I was offline and called a friend on ts. But when I returned the bg was still hiding behind the corner. The attack from the north was beautiful, but lost details.

I truly believe that only noobs call other players "noob". I called one of them at the end because he called me the other time hehehehe :D. The veterans do not call their enemies noob.
Eat shit and DIE!

kiszon BBS

• Bang Bang Smash
« Reply #748 on: April 01, 2013, 09:25:20 am »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXlTXuvwnO4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXlTXuvwnO4</a>

Music: Tiga - Shoes

Sure fraps is better. But with another program I do not lose any detail. I start recording and go into the city. If I do this with fraps my computer will explode and my videos I will be dying because of slower computer.

With fraps lost details like James Rambo losing a burst in npc before I break his arm. I was in that position before and it came with thirsty to do 1hex.

This group Rambo is a division within the BBS, so it was a BBS team vs another team's own BBS. The Rambo has living room with password and I loved being on the other team. Whenever I hear things like "we need big gunner" when we are about to face enemies in reno.

Against Arcano and his friend Tony, I was offline and called a friend on ts. But when I returned the bg was still hiding behind the corner. The attack from the north was beautiful, but lost details.

I truly believe that only noobs call other players "noob". I called one of them at the end because he called me the other time hehehehe :D. The veterans do not call their enemies noob.
you betrayed us  ::)
« Reply #749 on: April 01, 2013, 09:41:48 am »

That was a secret? Sorryyyy! :-[
Eat shit and DIE!
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 73

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 25 queries.