"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 02, 2024, 08:09:17 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 73

Author Topic: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0  (Read 214804 times)

pti4ka

• SoT
Re: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0
« Reply #420 on: February 17, 2013, 07:22:43 pm »

As jovanka said it wasnt for bluesuits.but it wasnt either well armed for pvp against tc forces.
Well, I get your excuse  :D
But half of "tc forces" were out of drugs. And m60, gatling and 4 snipers more then enough for defending encounter against 1 puck of enemies.

Just agreed that you start panic when 6 guys appeared instead of 1 random guy. Cat get too strong mouse.

Relax, take it easier  ;)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 07:27:22 pm by pti4ka »
« Reply #421 on: February 17, 2013, 07:23:27 pm »

It looks to me that they made a trap for PvP apes idling over town not for "bluesuits".
And what is it to you? Everyone plays how they like, it's not like camping in town with
15 people is any more pr0 than camping in encounter with 5.

Its simply jovanka sry but what i know u never played pvp and u never like it . What u know about it ? In TC is neccesary coordinate teams .. change tactics .. They just stay at enc and kill everythink what entered (Except 6 Armed Sots :D) . This PVP apes what was at redding just jumping from Base (tents) to Town . How Many PVP apes they killed ?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 07:25:00 pm by SSakul »
« Reply #422 on: February 17, 2013, 09:26:06 pm »

so many smart sots here, now time to face the reality:

btw dunno how you like the new idling system but for me it's as dumb as "parle" was. basically broken pvp for me. there wasn't much action but at least when it happened, it lasted a while, now it's like 1/3 or 1/4 of what was before. not to mention very annoying clickfest while waiting over wm (not even spamming preview, just waiting till others get ready). and if I choose to go to base, I render myself useless in pvp for xx seconds.

not to mention silly traps over towns

jovanka, seriously..?

Shanna

• BBS
« Reply #423 on: February 17, 2013, 09:32:18 pm »

vinio

• C.O.A.
« Reply #424 on: February 17, 2013, 10:35:15 pm »

Yeah reality is a pain in the ass ehh?In other words butthurt
« Reply #425 on: February 18, 2013, 12:37:21 am »

Yeah reality is a pain in the ass ehh?In other words butthurt

If I'd smack talk each time you've lost or any other team lost in matter of fact, you'd all be brain damaged. Sure, some of our members could learn a little bit manners too and not get carried away, we all do once in a while.

The reality is next time you lose it would make sense to me trash talk back, but I will not, because I'm better than you.

I have to say, when it gets down to your level of thinking, any response to reply will automatically be "more rage", "butthurt" etc. etc. Of course it will be tied into some fancy context to make it more colorful and appealing to my sense of humor.

Though I predict you will answer the same, not much else to expect.

btw dunno how you like the new idling system but for me it's as dumb as "parle" was. basically broken pvp for me.

I will ask you as an ongoing project developer, as far as I know it is still ongoing, right? Do you have a multiple alts system where action lasts longer that way? Where each and every single player is forced to have multiple alts to simply enjoy a fight or two while having equal chances of success for all parties involved, or in other words do you believe that the game has to be purely some sort of 2D shooter meant for hardcore players that have a lot of time on their hands?

PvP is not broken, it is just as it supposed to be.

Rest of your post could be discussed elsewhere if you have any bright ideas.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 01:15:15 am by T-888 »

pti4ka

• SoT
« Reply #426 on: February 18, 2013, 05:06:47 am »

Ahahah, BBS have nothing to say. 2 month old "True stories from Kilgore" can do nothing.
Idling system killing PvP for you because you are not able to play in one wave.

So we can close this forum PvP cause all BBS were destructed.  :D
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 05:10:18 am by pti4ka »

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #427 on: February 18, 2013, 07:01:19 am »

Ahahah, BBS have nothing to say. 2 month old "True stories from Kilgore" can do nothing.
Idling system killing PvP for you because you are not able to play in one wave.

So we can close this forum PvP cause all BBS were destructed.  :D

Actually this story is from yesterday. Log in after short break to help our allies, won after 1 minute fight.  I expected something more.
« Reply #428 on: February 18, 2013, 08:16:08 am »

pti4ka, dear sot monkey, you should see a doctor.

@triptroll:
as lemark said, i'm not gonna waste more time on your posts, our dear arrogant child.

how about you post some pvp screens and movies instead of posts filled with rage, butthurt and bullshit.
« Reply #429 on: February 18, 2013, 10:07:30 am »

any response to reply will automatically be "more rage", "butthurt"
as lemark said, i'm not gonna waste more time on your posts, our dear arrogant child.

how about you post some pvp screens and movies instead of posts filled with rage, butthurt and bullshit.

You have always been what I have expected you to be and I don't expect anything else than ignorance, as reason doesn't suit you anyway.

pti4ka

• SoT
« Reply #430 on: February 18, 2013, 03:15:05 pm »

I posted few screens and BBS crying at least 3 pages of forum...and looks like you will cry more.

So don't ask to post something after what you nervous system will be completely destroyed, my dear kid  :D

But well, for some destruction needed some brain so you can survive  ;)
Some fresh screens for Kilgolla

« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 03:21:56 pm by pti4ka »

vinio

• C.O.A.
« Reply #431 on: February 18, 2013, 06:17:17 pm »

u forgot post the ones u took 3 years ago in redding :o

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #432 on: February 18, 2013, 06:25:21 pm »

to be honest this thread should be closed. no one cares aobut thoes screnshots exept few trolls
« Reply #433 on: February 18, 2013, 06:32:59 pm »

to be honest this thread should be closed. no one cares aobut thoes screnshots exept few trolls
NO! This is forum PvP zone ! :-*

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #434 on: February 18, 2013, 07:41:32 pm »

I loled hard:

PVP MOVIES AND SCREENS  (Read 51786 times)
PVP Screens and Movies v2.0  (Read 14906 times)

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 73

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 23 queries.