"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 03, 2024, 11:31:14 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 73

Author Topic: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0  (Read 214881 times)

vinio

• C.O.A.
Re: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0
« Reply #405 on: February 17, 2013, 09:21:51 am »

Oh, so funny. Looks like I bring you one of the most powerful butthurts  :D

So, in this tread you:
Crying about "crappy gear" (lie, because there some plasma, Gatlings, m60 and all in CAmk2)
Yea only 5 bodies on screenshot because 6th run away to global when saw 6 of us in one pack.  :D
You betray your allies: Say that they are not BBS in public. (Not needed any comments.)

Congratulations my dears.  ;)
ps. Margaux, try to find something new and fresh - nobody have  interest in 3 years old video where full team of some ?vsb? fighting in reno against few PKers :D
But if you have nothing more to show it's ok ;)

Im believing ur some kind of  re..rd.im not crying of anything and im not betraying my allies (bbs).on the other hand ur the one and ur small gang that wants to brag for some skirmishes on the wasteland.ur so pathetic.also about the 6 th guy its ur word against mine if this is the case i dont care..ur screenshot doesnt prove ur word though.if i wanted to say a lie I could say that u spawned 10 guys instead of six.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 09:29:15 am by vinio »

pti4ka

• SoT
« Reply #406 on: February 17, 2013, 10:40:07 am »

Im believing ur some kind of  re..rd.im not crying of anything and im not betraying my allies (bbs).on the other hand ur the one and ur small gang that wants to brag for some skirmishes on the wasteland.ur so pathetic.also about the 6 th guy its ur word against mine if this is the case i dont care..ur screenshot doesnt prove ur word though.if i wanted to say a lie I could say that u spawned 10 guys instead of six.

*Too much pleasure*  ::) I feel hate drool in your veins.
I can give you free advice: make something in game and post here instead of crying "ur re..rd ur ur ur ur ur"  ;)
Btw. I told that not YOU betraying BBS...BUT BBS told that you are noobs and it's your fail, actually I can agreed with them :D

// About "small gang" I lold
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 10:45:30 am by pti4ka »
« Reply #407 on: February 17, 2013, 11:08:31 am »

Still Sots comes for regular fight they dont hide in some enc ..
« Reply #408 on: February 17, 2013, 02:12:54 pm »

Pti4ka- I feel so sorry for you and i hope you will get well soon. Stay strong young fellow have faith and you will get over it ill be praying for you.

vinio

• C.O.A.
« Reply #409 on: February 17, 2013, 02:22:20 pm »

Still Sots comes for regular fight they dont hide in some enc ..
Dont worry my dear Ssakul.Ull feell the might holly spear of bbs-coa soon.just wait ur turn ;D

« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 02:24:51 pm by vinio »

Termap

• The King of Cleverness
« Reply #410 on: February 17, 2013, 02:25:13 pm »

Just BBS please!

pti4ka

• SoT
« Reply #411 on: February 17, 2013, 02:45:37 pm »

Pti4ka- I feel so sorry for you and i hope you will get well soon. Stay strong young fellow have faith and you will get over it ill be praying for you.

Thanks, Adams. I really happy to read this rare words personally faced to me  ::)
Not many people can say that you talk with them. Now my life get meaning.

I have no words, only emotions! *Dropping happy tears on the keyboard*
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 02:52:53 pm by pti4ka »
« Reply #412 on: February 17, 2013, 03:47:35 pm »

Well i have idea .. this is nice treat for provoke .. but u guys missing most important think .. FUN . Well every faction ( including hawks) have some light moment and some dark moment .. well just enjoy pvp and fun ... I dont care about win if i have good feelings from that fight .. for example its nice to lose 3vs8  when u kill 5-6 of them .. than it was good pvp .. Try this and stop blame each other lol . i Just hope there will be more pure pvp and less flame :P

vinio

• C.O.A.
« Reply #413 on: February 17, 2013, 04:57:26 pm »

Well i have idea .. this is nice treat for provoke .. but u guys missing most important think .. FUN . Well every faction ( including hawks) have some light moment and some dark moment .. well just enjoy pvp and fun ... I dont care about win if i have good feelings from that fight .. for example its nice to lose 3vs8  when u kill 5-6 of them .. than it was good pvp .. Try this and stop blame each other lol . i Just hope there will be more pure pvp and less flame :P

Fun is the number 1 priority of course.no1 can say otherwise.in that moment making traps near a combat zone was the fun part for us even if we lost the fight.
« Reply #414 on: February 17, 2013, 05:10:58 pm »

Fun is the number 1 priority of course.no1 can say otherwise.in that moment making traps near a combat zone was the fun part for us even if we lost the fight.

Isnt better go to regular fight then killing bluesuits returning from respawn ?

JovankaB

« Reply #415 on: February 17, 2013, 05:26:21 pm »

Isnt better go to regular fight then killing bluesuits returning from respawn ?

It looks to me that they made a trap for PvP apes idling over town not for "bluesuits".
And what is it to you? Everyone plays how they like, it's not like camping in town with
15 people is any more pr0 than camping in encounter with 5.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 05:31:37 pm by JovankaB »
« Reply #416 on: February 17, 2013, 05:39:17 pm »

It looks to me that they made a trap for PvP apes idling over town not for "bluesuits".
And what is it to you? Everyone plays how they like, it's not like camping in town with

Yeah all camping and fight nowhere :D. Where are you camping?
Everyone plays how they like
... with rules :D  http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,1709.0.html
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 05:44:11 pm by LittleBoy »
« Reply #417 on: February 17, 2013, 05:39:36 pm »

Judging what builds they used in that trap, ye they were waiting for bluesuits.

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #418 on: February 17, 2013, 05:39:41 pm »

We attacked 15 in 5 people :D

vinio

• C.O.A.
« Reply #419 on: February 17, 2013, 07:00:32 pm »

As jovanka said it wasnt for bluesuits.but it wasnt either well armed for pvp against tc forces.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 73

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 21 queries.