"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 03, 2024, 08:51:35 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 73

Author Topic: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0  (Read 214871 times)

hejmr

• Berlin.
Re: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0
« Reply #210 on: January 20, 2013, 11:32:54 am »

Quote from: LittleBoy
Anyway, where is Hawks?
Ask yourself. You are in SOT. Others are chasing kangaroos.
Quote from: Minigunero
7:1 do you remember it? lol... The ultimate humiliation - BBS vs The Cowards. Nexxos event.
Damn, shame I wasn't there, now you could be talking about me. Anyways, why so mad colleague? :)

Ok gente, temos que ficar calmos e fazer a coisa certa. Temos que matar Mushushu e o enterrar no quintal de Napalm.

hejmr

• Berlin.
« Reply #211 on: January 20, 2013, 12:09:41 pm »

Not "real" PeeWeePeeh but it was fun

Why don't you rather post pictures as you tried to kill my unarmed level 3 char with a reply to my peace offrer being "No peace. I don't know such word." and later on when I came with a gun shouting "Don't kill plox." Then, dead on the ground, you were asking "why". That was only a hilarious moment. So there's your why: If you're harassing others who are just trying to level up, don't ask why they're harassing you when you level up. I believe this is even one of the basic principles you can learn in the kindergarten: "Treat others how you want them to treat yourself."

You also mentioned that "we two will see each other again" and that sounded so dramatically I got the impression you might want my home adress. I can PM it to you but beware there might be SSakul visiting me just by the time of your arrival so you might reconsider your intentions. But other than that, I'd be glad to receive your visit.

Best regards,

mr. "I have more alts"
Ok gente, temos que ficar calmos e fazer a coisa certa. Temos que matar Mushushu e o enterrar no quintal de Napalm.
« Reply #212 on: January 20, 2013, 12:38:47 pm »

But hey, it's not us who wanted big swarm alliance fights, so blame yourself.

Once we have equal numbers for a fight or two you just keep coming back with more and more players, well point is you are raising the bar and I'm not sure why. Recruiting more players is the last resort for us at least, for you it seems like a way how to progress on a constant basis.

Other than that, have to just give a big fat smile about the BBS attitude, emotions on top of emotions equals wet pants.

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #213 on: January 20, 2013, 12:46:05 pm »

What a bullshit, Yesterday we had 19 armed guys inside but only at 1st wave, coz some had just 1 alt + looter or even without looter.
After first wave it was equal fight, 15(TNB) vs 16(BBS). You made mistakes, and we learned few thing from previous battle in Den.

You lose we won and it wasnt matter of alts, not this time.

FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

vinio

• C.O.A.
« Reply #214 on: January 20, 2013, 01:04:22 pm »

Once we have equal numbers for a fight or two you just keep coming back with more and more players, well point is you are raising the bar and I'm not sure why. Recruiting more players is the last resort for us at least, for you it seems like a way how to progress on a constant basis.

Other than that, have to just give a big fat smile about the BBS attitude, emotions on top of emotions equals wet pants.
i wasnt  there last night but if its true that we were swarming last night and that the reason u lost and not ur inability to lead effectively,then i say we like to raise the bar.u just have to nagate it if u can.

Mr.NiceGuy

• Surprise Motherfucker !
« Reply #215 on: January 20, 2013, 01:09:46 pm »

I only read " I was butthurt with a bluesuit with mauser then I came with my boyfriend and I pwned bluesuit with mauser"

and about that we'll see each other, I'm not into that homo shit bro
« Reply #216 on: January 20, 2013, 01:14:13 pm »

http://clip2net.com/s/2JoHI

I count at least 21 and it is a preview where I wouldn't be surprised if there was someone left out. :)

On top of that include your free players that play on sneakers with Gatling, bombers, whatever, the point is you just simply have more players that can contribute to the fight, they don't necessarily have to be armed characters. We can't even allow dedicated sneakers just to muster up a viable initial force.

Of course you had to recruit more hawks lately, good job.

After first wave it was equal fight, 15(TNB) vs 16(BBS).

Yeah sure, we don't ever run out of alts and always are a constant number when were fighting and your the only faction that lose some people after first wave and sometimes can't reinforce fast enough to some location.

Your observations are just incorrect to rationalize your victory, I personally never have problems to tell when we win because of numbers, but it seems you do.

i wasnt  there last night but if its true that we were swarming last night and that the reason u lost and not ur inability to lead effectively,then i say we like to raise the bar.u just have to nagate it if u can.

Some strategies don't work when you don't have enough people to give accurate information, don't have the extra kick to make the best out of a bad situation.

It is actually funny, you put more players than us in the hardest location of all map to attack and say it is a strategy fail. What the fuck. ;D
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 01:31:51 pm by T-888 »

Adams48

• Bang Bang Smash
« Reply #217 on: January 20, 2013, 01:43:27 pm »

Survival of the swarmest

rec

« Reply #218 on: January 20, 2013, 01:52:21 pm »

by Jacky.
DEN 19.01.2013  ----  BBS alliance vs TNB   ----

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXi3J-nfOKY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXi3J-nfOKY</a>

and tnb 10min before fight had their numbers +2 pvp charas not captured on screens

« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 02:31:52 pm by rec »
« Reply #219 on: January 20, 2013, 02:09:50 pm »

bluesuit shooting from gauss won that fight

triptroll: yeah we recruited over 9000 players to punish you and it worked, now you will be punished everywhere you show up  ;D
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 02:14:10 pm by Kilgore »

DocAN.

« Reply #220 on: January 20, 2013, 02:15:07 pm »

I hope that this movie prove my words, we had 19 at first wave coz of firendly fire and later it was like i said 16v15.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 02:23:35 pm by DocAN. »
« Reply #221 on: January 20, 2013, 02:34:18 pm »

I hope that this move prove my words we had 19 at first wave coz of firendly fire and later it was like i said 16v15.

22 first wave and 19+ sneakers others waves ... ;) (count the players you can not see) also some of you fought on downtown and you cant see them  .
More funny then you numbers is using merks and bombs with this swarm i dont understand why  ;D

this is first wave

Anyway, good luck and have "fun" .
« Reply #222 on: January 20, 2013, 02:42:32 pm »

triptroll: yeah we recruited over 9000 players to punish you and it worked, now you will be punished everywhere you show up  ;D

Yeah, because you aren't able to do it otherwise.

DocAN.

« Reply #223 on: January 20, 2013, 02:53:34 pm »

Yeah, because you aren't able to do it otherwise.

Its not easy to win on words with You:

« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 03:21:58 pm by DocAN. »
« Reply #224 on: January 20, 2013, 06:47:51 pm »

by Jacky.
DEN 19.01.2013  ----  BBS alliance vs TNB   ----

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXi3J-nfOKY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXi3J-nfOKY</a>

what a terrible music jacky  :P
IN VINO VERITAS, IN VAGINA PENIS (PlaYboy)
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 73

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 22 queries.