"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 04, 2024, 08:03:51 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 73

Author Topic: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0  (Read 214956 times)

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
Re: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0
« Reply #195 on: January 19, 2013, 12:14:53 pm »

Anyway, where is Hawks? C88 ? and other gangs ? come make some TC and have a fun! ???
Playing FO aus
« Reply #196 on: January 19, 2013, 02:01:25 pm »

... Anyway, where is Hawks? C88 ? and other gangs ? come make some TC and have a fun! ???  (you dont need a lot of alts , 3 is enough when you die quickly rearm)

I guess they went to FOaustralia after when their 3 permanent players let them alone. Walking to rambo is quite fun, but it must not to be so often, therefore FOaustralia. Anyway FO2238 is pretty boring, has nothing to offer except TC/PVP with time consuming, infinite gathering stuff for 30 minutes of fun each day. 
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 02:06:38 pm by -Fojtik- »
- The Hawks -

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #197 on: January 19, 2013, 02:20:46 pm »

Anyway FO2238 is pretty boring, has nothing to offer except TC/PVP with time consuming, infinite gathering stuff for 30 minutes of fun each day.
Yeap and that's why people moved to Australia, moar fun
« Reply #198 on: January 19, 2013, 02:45:51 pm »

Reminds me of FOT, made by Xenom. Seemed like the best new thing, but after a week or two of playing players realized there is not that much to keep them busy, full of bugs, balance issues, lack of content and population. In other words, players got carried away in the moment, just because of something new surfacing.

Have to admire the effort put in that one man project, but to be honest I don't believe it is going to be any different, one guy can do only that much.

They'll be back, it is just a matter of time.

dskpnk

• The Amboy Dukes
« Reply #199 on: January 19, 2013, 02:55:43 pm »

Dunno why so much player crying about alts, yesterday had a 1h30 fight, was fun, was nervous...

Don't understand why u miss the old time of waiting 20min WM for 5min fights... Fonline is based on old game, everyone playing fallout 2 should be happy to have a collection of builds and makes nervous pvp, my alts are like my fallout dudes, love alt, love fun, love nervous fights...
« Reply #200 on: January 19, 2013, 09:59:50 pm »

*sniff sniff*

Time for Forum PvP !
« Reply #201 on: January 19, 2013, 10:05:30 pm »

Core crew nowhere to be seen.  :'(

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #202 on: January 19, 2013, 10:21:11 pm »

Nice fight and here are some screens from Drankenmaster :

GG, Easy !
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 10:52:59 pm by DocAN. »
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

JovankaB

« Reply #203 on: January 19, 2013, 10:39:20 pm »

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #204 on: January 19, 2013, 10:44:45 pm »

Reminds me of FOT, made by Xenom. Seemed like the best new thing, but after a week or two of playing players realized there is not that much to keep them busy, full of bugs, balance issues, lack of content and population. In other words, players got carried away in the moment, just because of something new surfacing.

Have to admire the effort put in that one man project, but to be honest I don't believe it is going to be any different, one guy can do only that much.

They'll be back, it is just a matter of time.

Problem of 2238 is fast relog cause gangs without skill can keep logging to defeat enemy. It isnt pvp its same like there on FAUS defending against zombies (but there is it only one thing). This server is totaly old any new updates to make game interesting.

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #205 on: January 20, 2013, 12:07:41 am »

Problem of 2238 is fast relog cause gangs without skill can keep logging to defeat enemy.

just look on fights nowdays. in previous seasons you were able to win 15vs20 for example. today its IMPOSSIBLE
even if you win one round you probably gonna loss another and another NUMBERS ARE PLAYING

what i saw on videos - yesterday there were equal numbers in den, and fights was pretty nice. today.. well we were smashed.
how many people you had? 22+ ?

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #206 on: January 20, 2013, 04:04:25 am »

today.. well we were smashed.
how many people you had? 22+ ?

we were milion and we weren't even prepared like you(zilions alts over den <- lame etc).  but i hope you enjoyed big numbers lol i heard you like big battles.

Btw who sucked in lead last evening?

Great leading  ;D Same fails like in Redding.

gg easy.

some of my screens before i decided to loot, my alts were not even needed  ;)

Problem of 2238 is fast relog cause gangs without skill can keep logging to defeat enemy.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA... and you think The Cowards are the skilled gang?  ;D

If it comes to the hawks i got only 1 thing:

7:1 do you remember it? lol... The ultimate humiliation - BBS vs The Cowards. Nexxos event.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 04:33:35 am by manero »
« Reply #207 on: January 20, 2013, 10:00:54 am »

I remember this event, but nobody said what kind event it is. Just some private event, therefore we took some random characters as 2 bgners and the rest were weak snipers, you got mostly BG tanks. So, I dont consider it as your skill, just as your swarm of BGners. Otherwise I remember from hinkley almost everytime our victory (you know FR useless is there).

Anyway, when you are talkig about cowardice, let me first explain why are you so funny, hypocritical even stupid:
1. Kindly offer to help TTTLA with getting stuff as 3th side after their robbed base.
2. Your roleplay project "New Reno Dialers" was created for easy purpose: - possibility to kill your ally (COA) and have more fun from fights. After when we smashed you in same number several times in Gecko and Klamath, after that you called your friends (10  people more), because you did not have another "New Reno Dialers" characters.
3. Inventors of fast relog, I dont remember any normal fight aganist you from the beggining of wipe. (just part of your cowardice)
4. Making of  "true screenshots" and your famous counting with basic numbers.
5. Assimilation of the whole COA. (BBS does not make alliance) :D
6. Cowardice to do TC without swarm or alone without COA.
7. Cowardice to admit that you are true cowards with huge EGO (i hate this word), but with small balls (your gang description on Fonline Wiki is just ridiculous and far away from the truth).

So in result, your personal trouble is just your hasnt nothing common with us. 

Also me, I like watching to favourite screenshots. Just a guestion, why are think that you only win on the screenshots when you have MORE? Is it cowardice of failure Manero? I think so.  :D

Everyone who knows you guys, shouldt take you seriously.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 11:57:21 am by -Fojtik- »
- The Hawks -
« Reply #208 on: January 20, 2013, 10:43:08 am »

[a flow of butthurt or whatever you can call it :D]
Thanks, I laughed a lot. I think I understand your problem. Please fill this:

just look on fights nowdays. in previous seasons you were able to win 15vs20 for example. today its IMPOSSIBLE
even if you win one round you probably gonna loss another and another NUMBERS ARE PLAYING

This is because most of the time both teams have a steady flow of new reinforcements from the exit grid. Very often the shorter distance to the entrance is a big factor when it comes to "win".
But hey, it's not us who wanted big swarm alliance fights, so blame yourself. And while you are blaming yourself, please wipe those tears of Fojtik caused by an out-of-date wiki page which I don't care much about anyway :P
« Reply #209 on: January 20, 2013, 10:52:29 am »

Thanks, I laughed a lot. I think I understand your problem. Please fill this:

Thank you, I have filled already, even they told me when I can get next copies (from BBS butthurt institute).
- The Hawks -
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 73

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 21 queries.