"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 04, 2024, 10:32:45 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 73

Author Topic: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0  (Read 214918 times)

Re: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2013, 05:38:06 pm »

You make toilet control, GG, we did this shit to as I  remember, was fucking boring.

For the BBS, you can check the history, I didn't troll much anyone execpt your faction of base raper / troll, Fotjik and probably CS last session. Playing under the BBS don't make us meatshield, do you thing MSH, Linnea and all other was when they was playing under our? I don't thing so. The difference between us and you, if when we will splitt, we will still be there fighthing, when TNB will stop, you will have some apologyse to explain why you are not in any real fight for month (year?).

And for my character, how can you say stupid thing like that when your faction friend steal some of the name I use previous session?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You guys sucked at toilet control anyway, face it. Can't win with shitty backstab tactics... even though some people were able to take over towns with only 2 people after killing enough enemy alt/relog-waves to lower infl....

"we don't haz enough to raize infl guys! broken for small man groups! this sucks QQ :'(!"

We beta tested new tc, Took town, got bored with it being sucky while you cried about things being different, couldn't adapt, tablefliped and try to act like this makes you skilled player.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 05:44:43 pm by Rane »
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2013, 07:20:56 pm »

The difference between us and you, if when we will splitt, we will still be there fighthing, when TNB will stop, you will have some apologyse to explain why you are not in any real fight for month (year?)

There was C88, was Lawyers, was Guardians and some guys I never remember. Now you all are BBS for me, the strongest polish gang out there ...

Do you got an apology for that? ;D

... but wait it wasn't the right thing to even begging with.

There was Children of Atom that consisted out of all those factions and even then it wasn't enough most of the time. Have your faction "Lawyers" done anything in Town Control on your own in this session, more than once or twice? When the last time I heard C88 being on their own and I'm not even gonna start to talk about the rest of leftovers of numerous factions you have been surviving on for a long, long time.

If you'd split, you'd be equivalent in size and capabilities as the previously non-existing Reese Gang, it was there, but fuck, nobody ever saw them.
« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2013, 01:56:11 am »

There was C88, was Lawyers, was Guardians and some guys I never remember. Now you all are BBS for me, the strongest polish gang out there ...

Do you got an apology for that? ;D

... but wait it wasn't the right thing to even begging with.

There was Children of Atom that consisted out of all those factions and even then it wasn't enough most of the time. Have your faction "Lawyers" done anything in Town Control on your own in this session, more than once or twice? When the last time I heard C88 being on their own and I'm not even gonna start to talk about the rest of leftovers of numerous factions you have been surviving on for a long, long time.

If you'd split, you'd be equivalent in size and capabilities as the previously non-existing Reese Gang, it was there, but fuck, nobody ever saw them.

C'mon. What is the point to write off topic lines? You are quite old in this game and smart to know it's all about limited gameplay about NC stuff. Or maybe politics stuff are too complicated for you when more than two factions are involved?  :P

If TNB come to split, we all know that Rogues guys, like Linnea or MSH, will manage to keep fighting, in one way or another, like we can do. Lemark highlighted the fact that it's not the case for all TNB members, and funny to see amboys which claims to be PVP pro, gives advises to their old mates (GK and friends), while their real performance -both- is undeniably to press the G key for night hours.

dskpnk

• The Amboy Dukes
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2013, 04:30:39 am »

Here come a new challenger !
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2013, 08:47:50 am »

C'mon. What is the point to write off topic lines? You are quite old in this game and smart to know it's all about limited gameplay about NC stuff. Or maybe politics stuff are too complicated for you when more than two factions are involved?  :P

I've played twice less than most old faction players here, but I am not sure what you mean by that, limitations for what? Couldn't make a new base and organize properly? I don't see how that is relevant besides indicating some players just lazy.

My point was you were integrated as Children of Atom in order to compete. I know you had at one point 13-16 viable players at active hours, there was another side in TC and would be enough even for now as North Bandits wouldn't taken Hawks in that case. Now you are mashed together with BBS like second resort to keep playing, indicating a further loss of players.

I couldn't care less what flag you fight under, what matters is that your actually only further integrated in some sort of alliance due to lack of members in all factions you consist of.

You haven't existed separately for a long time, it is very amusing when your buddies talk about splitting.

If TNB come to split, we all know that Rogues guys, like Linnea or MSH, will manage to keep fighting, in one way or another, like we can do...

If we split there would be only Soldiers of Thunderstorm because it's one team, we wouldn't separate more than that.

http://cubeupload.com/im/i5nyH8.jpg

Here 11 SOT members, sadly there is no Linnea here because he is inactive for quite some time now and so as many others.

Don't point fingers to specific players until you look at alliances which consist of factions and then look at each faction separately, then you will be able to tell how players will manage in those factions and it surely wouldn't be the same case for you as it'd be for us.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 08:51:45 am by T-888 »

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2013, 02:40:24 pm »

http://cubeupload.com/im/i5nyH8.jpg
Here 11 SOT members...

I got one question about that screenshot.

ARE THEY CORE TEAM? ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2013, 02:56:45 pm »

I always wonder, why people over-exaggerate with the damn smileys? Is it to convince me that your laughing harder?

ARE THEY CORE TEAM? ;D ;D ;D

Is are there!

:F :F :F

vinio

• C.O.A.
« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2013, 03:01:49 pm »

LMAO

« Reply #83 on: January 08, 2013, 07:03:32 pm »

How are you feel BBS?

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #84 on: January 08, 2013, 11:13:48 pm »

Swarm for the greatest lulz and glory.

So Trip, are you in core team or not?  ;D

Btw. Fojtik must be really proud of guys like Kelin and 'randoms' like Grizzly or [censored for breaking forum rules]
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 01:33:29 pm by JovankaB »
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2013, 12:02:43 am »

Btw. Fojtik must be really proud of guys like Kelin and 'randoms' like Grizzly or Littledick...

Their pvp career, their choice, not my business.

No, I am just proud of "the international, give a fuck to the all ally, strictly polish speaking and fast learning language" gang BBS. Really you have my admiration, what you have achieved with 8 people.  :D

I would like to hear a French, Spanish, German,..., accent in Polish.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 12:36:23 am by -Fojtik- »
- The Hawks -

hejmr

• Berlin.
« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2013, 11:47:27 am »

Manero, we're all proud of them here in Hawks. They're the only ones who managed to get to real big-time PVP and we consider it a great success. It's like when a slovak singer gets famous in the USA.
Ok gente, temos que ficar calmos e fazer a coisa certa. Temos que matar Mushushu e o enterrar no quintal de Napalm.

vinio

• C.O.A.
« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2013, 02:03:40 pm »

Their pvp career, their choice, not my business.

No, I am just proud of "the international, give a fuck to the all ally, strictly polish speaking and fast learning language" gang BBS. Really you have my admiration, what you have achieved with 8 people.  :D

I would like to hear a French, Spanish, German,..., accent in Polish.

u forgot greece.dont do that again.this is sparta !!!!
« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2013, 03:45:13 pm »

« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2013, 09:13:24 pm »

Double killa
GG hawks 3 waves of u died in sheriff building lol.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 73

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 19 queries.