"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 04, 2024, 09:50:28 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Opinions on this Build  (Read 2750 times)

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
Re: Opinions on this Build
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2012, 10:31:58 pm »

How about this
This would be OK, but I don't want a character that talks like an average FO2238 player. "How am I starting to play? Where I am to get minerals and iron? You are help me?"
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2012, 07:30:55 am »

How about this: http://www.nitue.net/#fcp/direct!id=7542

The way I see it is, If you don't have PE, you cant see anybody, but with sneak, noone can see you!
10 AP so you only have to wait a second or two but with silent death and hth Criticals theres a very good chance you're target is knocked out and cold. You said you wanted crippling I though finesse would be a good choice but maybe you can lower the luck to 8 or 6 in case you want alittle bit more resistance.
95% chance to critical eyes, 85% for head, and 65% for arms.
also, you can talk like a normal human being which is always good :D
no need for drugs, but you can modify it to as how you see fit like 1 str = 8 end
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2012, 07:56:35 am »

Or, if you don't want sneak and don't care about perception you can try this out http://www.nitue.net/#fcp/direct!id=7543
pretty much a crippling tank that can talk like a person and take a bullet like not a person. (you can benefit with psycho)
I don't know much about not having luck but you could drop it to 1 and get 10 pe or drop luck to 6 and get 5 pe. You can also do that with the sneak melee one I said earlier and get more lifegivers etc..
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2012, 12:54:59 pm »

Rockefeller your build is bad. Why 10 luck and finesse if silent death grants 100% crit? what's the purpose of sneaker melee with 1 pe? sneaker with 1 pe? really? players will see you from bigger distance than you will see them.

also, use edit option instead of double posting, that's little suggestion
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2012, 09:32:26 pm »

Rockefeller your build is bad. Why 10 luck and finesse if silent death grants 100% crit? what's the purpose of sneaker melee with 1 pe? sneaker with 1 pe? really? players will see you from bigger distance than you will see them.

also, use edit option instead of double posting, that's little suggestion

10 luck still determines the crit table roll and SD crits with melee aren't that great, you can't solely rely on sd. I have a 1 pe sneaker and he usually gets seen before he gets close enough to hit, it's more to try and avoid getting killed from range. Honestly there just isn't enough possible points to make a good sneak hth, both things cost a lot and hth is greatly underpowered.

Gimper

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2012, 11:03:00 pm »

10 luck still determines the crit table roll and SD crits with melee aren't that great, you can't solely rely on sd. I have a 1 pe sneaker and he usually gets seen before he gets close enough to hit, it's more to try and avoid getting killed from range. Honestly there just isn't enough possible points to make a good sneak hth, both things cost a lot and hth is greatly underpowered.
I dunno how this got so off-topic. Who said anything a sneaker?
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2013, 01:06:13 pm »

I dunno how this got so off-topic. Who said anything a sneaker?

maybe read previous posts so you will solve this mystery

Gimper

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2013, 06:45:14 pm »

maybe read previous posts so you will solve this mystery
I'm not sure if you understand sarcasm or not, but that was a prime example of it...
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2013, 07:42:03 pm »

I'm not sure if you understand sarcasm or not, but that was a prime example of it...

i am not here to considering every sentence in every possible way looking for sarcasm/ jokes/ whatever. i am just giving opinions on build that Rockefeller suggested.

Gimper

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2013, 09:07:44 pm »

i am not here to considering every sentence in every possible way looking for sarcasm/ jokes/ whatever. i am just giving opinions on build that Rockefeller suggested.
Yes yes yes, good for you. Aaaanyways, I've discovered that my build suits me fine, so if any moderators want to, go ahead and close the thread.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.464 seconds with 22 queries.