"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 12:59:53 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Gasoline!!!!  (Read 3825 times)

codave

• Professional Noob Trainer
Re: Gasoline!!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2012, 02:41:03 am »

It's been just under 3$ or right at for the last few weeks in TX.
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2012, 02:47:46 am »

$3.34 in the Mid-Atlantic region now, about 40 or 50 cents lower than it's been.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2012, 01:52:45 pm »

Last I checked, it was maybe in the $3.30 here in the USA, North carolina.

But, you derp, the president doesn't actually have any power over the gas prices....

it's how people buy it that is causing the inflation.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2012, 05:39:58 am »

$1.80 preimium australia
Brad Smalls is back

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2012, 06:10:39 am »

Last I checked, it was maybe in the $3.30 here in the USA, North carolina.

But, you derp, the president doesn't actually have any power over the gas prices....

it's how people buy it that is causing the inflation.
I think you mean deflation, not inflation. But either way, the president does indeed have power over it. He controls the amount of fuel that is admitted into the USA. TYVM!

Rocket Man

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2012, 06:52:47 am »

I think you mean deflation, not inflation. But either way, the president does indeed have power over it. He controls the amount of fuel that is admitted into the USA. TYVM!
No, I'm pretty sure he means inflation.  Again you are sucking at the English language.  Inflation = bigger.  Gas prices increase (increase = bigger) herp da derp.

And uh... yeah, you have no fucking idea how economics work.  Nuff said. 

-The president has next to no power over the economy whatsoever.  Practically zero.  He does not control "how much" comes in...  Where did you get that idea?  He DOES have control over the RESERVE and Obama released about 60 million barrels into the market, but that's about it.

It comes  down to simple economics, supply and demand.  China, india, south america, etc are started to go for oil now, they want to expand, etc.  UNLIKE before where it was practically just USA and some european countries using oil now we've  got 3 other emerging superpowers vying for the supply.

Demand is growing, get used to it. 

But, it is true as well that part of the prices is because people tend to stock up on fuel after they get their paycheck.  So, say every week, people get their paycheck on friday.  practically all of them go get fueled up, prices rise, because suddenly demand just spiked up.  Over the week, the prices get a little lower, and then spike again on friday, but instead of say, 2.00 dollars it was the friday before, it's 2.02 dollars or some shit like that.  It just gradually ends up increasing sometimes.

Berko

• Tim Tom Ted
    • http://kabefis.deviantart.com/
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2012, 10:45:27 pm »

Maybe because USA increase his production? (shale gaz & co, new resources, ..) and as "every body" have his own car, consummation stop grow?
And yeah the price always fluctuate with market
~~~ Ashes of Phoenix project --> http://fonline-aop.net/ ~~~

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2012, 11:01:11 pm »

brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2012, 11:15:16 pm »

Because the Australia Goverment is keeping it down and unlike EU and USA we don't have sanctions on evil countries so we get it alot cheaper cause we have more avaliablity +there is a pertrol war because the 2 big supermarket chains in Australia are having pricing/special war if your smart you will do all of them and in reallity is 1.73 per litter
Brad Smalls is back

Mr Feltzer

• FOnline: Australia
    • The Core Gaming Australia's Website
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2012, 11:16:17 pm »

lol what?

Manero, its $1.80/litre in Australia for Premium unleaded fuel. however, Im too poor for fuel. Im going to be running my car off steam of CO1
Founder of Fallout Online Australia

brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2012, 11:19:18 pm »

1.40 for normal unleaded
Brad Smalls is back

Marko

• Treeman say map unsafe.
    • Updating the 2238 wiki
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2012, 11:30:10 pm »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmnUayaQyBk" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmnUayaQyBk</a>
Be patient with me. I'm from the USA so my English isn't very good.

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2012, 03:59:57 pm »

0.99 LVL/litre
That is about 1.90 USD... WAIT WHAT?!?!?

And if we are talking about gas (as if actual gas and not oil based thingy)
0.44 LVL/litre
Which is about 0.90 USD

Woah... Just woah... And we here at Latvia say our fuel prices are way too high... Something ain't right or I'm stupid.

EDIT: Wait a minute... Gallons you say? Bloody hell, how am I supposed to know how much is a gallon?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 04:01:59 pm by Haraldx »
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

jacky.

« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2012, 04:02:07 pm »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrtnsMKRvX8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrtnsMKRvX8</a>
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2012, 08:01:31 pm »

0.99 LVL/litre
That is about 1.90 USD... WAIT WHAT?!?!?

And if we are talking about gas (as if actual gas and not oil based thingy)
0.44 LVL/litre
Which is about 0.90 USD

Woah... Just woah... And we here at Latvia say our fuel prices are way too high... Something ain't right or I'm stupid.

EDIT: Wait a minute... Gallons you say? Bloody hell, how am I supposed to know how much is a gallon?

Gallon is 4L, so when americans say gas prices are too high they are really complaining about paying half of what it costs the rest of the world.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 28 queries.