"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 03:46:42 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: 2 players looking for faction  (Read 4950 times)

2 players looking for faction
« on: December 15, 2012, 06:33:58 pm »

Well, Mayskiy and me decided to leave our faction.
The leadership of The Black Sun Gang will be taken by a randomly choosen player.

Now we are two free players with a lot of pvp alts, stuff and shit, so we are always ready for any kind of action.

We can join every big team, so if you want, we are here. Just answer on the topic and send me a message.
Re: 2 players looking for faction
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 08:31:44 pm »

Try with BBS they need swarm  ;D

pti4ka

• SoT
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 08:43:07 pm »

But I like their nicknames  ::)  ::)  ::)
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 09:00:48 pm »

« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 04:52:46 am by Ivic777 »

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2012, 11:28:49 pm »

maybe they found out BSG(base stealer gang) sucks hard and nobody will ally them while they are in such group ;)

but maybe they are just playing dirty game, be careful ladies :P
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 01:32:57 am »

Just dont piss them off, cuz they will just rage quit. And also if Urukhai dies, he will blame you that its your fault, and Maiski can do solo like 10 pvp players. So guys rush!!

I've seen you in "action" today, you come with five guys to Den and die without even shooting once. Literally, what the fuck? Some of your guys get shot by a rocket or something and then you and your buddies are just running away instantly. Risk to gain and gain by risking, what is the point to prepare to attack if your afraid to loose some gear and your generally not ready to fight, why come and donate equipment at all?

Since nobody else bothered to say anything ...

The North Bandits did consider you two, but we don't require more players at the moment, for the sake of balance. Though you two out of all them likely the most capable, since we have fought some skirmishes in Den from while to while. I hope someone else takes you, it's always better to have more enemies. :)

Good luck.
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 02:38:30 am »

t-888 first of all I didnt lead that battle, Maiski did. We were 4 only vs. 7-8 players, and i got shoted in the arm and dropped avenger. I dont care for stuff, i have everything i need in big amount! ;)

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 03:32:12 am »

Good luck with Uruk Hai, in mumble he dies in hinkley by rushing, and screams at us for  losing to a 3v6, GG (with one 196 HP char, which is the only one he uses)

Maiski is a great player, can kill alot of shit, and adapt to the current situation, has around 20 + PVP characters ;)

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 04:48:37 am »

Good luck with Uruk Hai, in mumble he dies in hinkley by rushing, and screams at us for  losing to a 3v6, GG (with one 196 HP char, which is the only one he uses)

Maiski is a great player, can kill alot of shit, and adapt to the current situation, has around 20 + PVP characters ;)

Strange to say but I have to agree with him, Maiski seems to be a good playerts and good guys, Urukhai is a shame who just cry every where. He probably have what is needed to be a good Amboys.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 04:57:01 am by LeMark »

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2012, 10:25:39 am »

Try TSAR/Hawks maybe? ;)

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2012, 10:46:57 am »

Good luck with Uruk Hai, in mumble he dies in hinkley by rushing, and screams at us for  losing to a 3v6, GG

probably thats the problem with you guys. big teams need teamplayers. i asked about both of you some guys who were playing with you and all of them says the same. this game (tc pvp) its about teamwork not playing solo rambo, probably you could learn such stuff but that might took you weeks or even longer. for example most of our enemies who are playing this game for very long time, still have problem with proper positioning with snipers, atacking in good moment and securing perimeter.

anyway i wish you luck, more enemies are always welcome and seems bbs need more people.

pti4ka

• SoT
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2012, 11:09:13 am »

Try TSAR/Hawks maybe? ;)
Completely destructed  :-\
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2012, 11:18:56 am »

!
IN VINO VERITAS, IN VAGINA PENIS (PlaYboy)

dskpnk

• The Amboy Dukes
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2012, 11:26:29 am »

He probably have what is needed to be a good Amboys.

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2012, 06:06:20 pm »

I've seen you in "action" today, you come with five guys to Den and die without even shooting once. Literally, what the fuck? Some of your guys get shot by a rocket or something and then you and your buddies are just running away instantly. Risk to gain and gain by risking, what is the point to prepare to attack if your afraid to loose some gear and your generally not ready to fight, why come and donate equipment at all?

Since nobody else bothered to say anything ...

The North Bandits did consider you two, but we don't require more players at the moment, for the sake of balance. Though you two out of all them likely the most capable, since we have fought some skirmishes in Den from while to while. I hope someone else takes you, it's always better to have more enemies. :)

Good luck.

OH fuck... You have kill urukai with this answer!
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 18 queries.