"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 04:40:33 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: What`s up FOnline?  (Read 2030 times)

What`s up FOnline?
« on: December 04, 2012, 10:03:32 am »

Hey,

I didnt play for a long time. I have a question to people who`re still playing.
Is it this game alive? Are there some active gangs doing TC`s or PK`s? I still have all my characters with a lot of stuff. I`m wondering to go back to the game for a while, but I don`t know if is it worth.
I dont want to waste hours to find somebody on the desert. Is it enough people to have fun with shooting in the cities?
Is it any active, well-organized gang, who want to take experienced cowboy for few actions? I wish, I could kill some bluesuits ;)

rtelrunia

• Outcasts
Re: What`s up FOnline?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 02:29:54 pm »

there are alot of new gangs in the game and a vew old gangs.
most of them still do tc.
and if ur in a group i think its still fun to play.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 10:52:19 pm »

pvp without 50+ of your own combat alts + crafting + misc alts isn't any fun, or competitive.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 05:54:54 pm »

Hey,

I didnt play for a long time. I have a question to people who`re still playing.
Is it this game alive? Are there some active gangs doing TC`s or PK`s? I still have all my characters with a lot of stuff. I`m wondering to go back to the game for a while, but I don`t know if is it worth.
I dont want to waste hours to find somebody on the desert. Is it enough people to have fun with shooting in the cities?
Is it any active, well-organized gang, who want to take experienced cowboy for few actions? I wish, I could kill some bluesuits ;)

Just check the ncr army square south of ncr,in primetime GMT 1 there is always action.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 12:54:09 pm »

If you want to senselessly murder bluesuits and massacre peaceful PvE farmer for personal delight, without reason or to deprive them either of their valuable brahmin hides or valuable loot, like it was tradition so many years ago, then welcome back to fonline :)
Most PvP gangs hire, since it goes down to mass vs mass. All factions have evolved into something seeming akin to tttla during the last seasons. Don't expect too much action outside PVP gangs tho.

Hit me up in NCR sometime. I use to idle in the backyard, with my gang hoodlums.
http://i48.tinypic.com/n3kv0y.jpg
IT. IS. A. GAME.
*geez* ::)
Its supposed to be fun, which includes a friendly and helpful community of players.

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 04:51:07 am »

If you want to senselessly murder bluesuits and massacre peaceful PvE farmer for personal delight, without reason or to deprive them either of their valuable brahmin hides or valuable loot, like it was tradition so many years ago, then welcome back to fonline :)

I DO!  I DO!  I DO!
;)
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2012, 10:01:06 pm »

I DO!  I DO!  I DO!
;)

YOU CAN'T! YOU CAN'T! YOU CAN'T!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 18 queries.