"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 06:54:04 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: caravan's- possibility of the making decision ( help for newbie)  (Read 1167 times)

187umkillass

• Everyday Iza Gunshot

I thought about the fact in order to give the possibility of the making decision  (protect attacked people) for caravans. In situations where 2 (and more) undertakes specimens fights on enco (BH, Sf... etc) on the assumption that each of specimens has irreproachable feed, the caravan will protect person who being under attack. I think that in such situations the caravan alone can feel endangered on the part of the aggressor therefore quickly should set about to the action of the "extermination of the potential source of the threat".

I don't want to read statements that I am supposed to go to Hello kitty ,I know that there is here no lightly and I am not doing it up to myself, more I take into account persons which they are playing individually (be are starting the adventure from FO).

It so much as regards my initiative "let us make the life easier for newbie"

DrapiChrust

• . . . SAY CHEESE . . .
Re: caravan's- possibility of the making decision ( help for newbie)
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 12:35:56 pm »

But what situation do you have in mind? I've never met an 'double' encounter in which there would be a caravan and a party which is not hostile towards a caravan, but hostile to PCs...

Or do you mean when a player attacks other player in front of a caravan? Then it would be rather reasonable for caravan crew/patrol to deal with the possible threat... at least in case of those 'civilised' parties from NCR or BH
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 12:40:16 pm »

I think in the current situation they dont' bother to intervene when you get attacked but they will loot you when you die. So the pkers has to kill the caravan to take the loot
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 01:08:31 pm by bipboy »

DrapiChrust

• . . . SAY CHEESE . . .
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 12:58:26 pm »

Point is most PKs don't kill for loot, they just kill.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 01:07:53 pm »

join vc and vc  caravans will protect you :>

187umkillass

• Everyday Iza Gunshot
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 02:53:05 pm »

But what situation do you have in mind?

I mean connected situations around camper's... You are coming across the caravan and simultaneously caves which wants to tour, when you are leaving caves suddenly you can see the person which wants to greet you with lead.
It is also being marked out enco without caves, always will be some you which is counting to the visit of other specimen.

Or do you mean when a player attacks other player in front of a caravan?
Yup

join vc and vc  caravans will protect you :>

Man you must a just shut tha f**k up whit your's word of wisdom
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 02:55:29 pm by 187umkillass »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 18 queries.