Center- some third parties
- 4 (13.8%)
Right - Conservitives Republicans
- 7 (24.1%)
Far Right - Facism and Nazism
- 7 (24.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Political position  (Read 2643 times)

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
Re: Political position
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2012, 01:38:34 pm »

I'm for coal, where Can I click?
h

Fat Man

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2012, 01:47:45 pm »

Good thing we are all from differnt countires and nobody knows wtf goes on with their parties and politics if you don't live in them ;p

I guess I would vote
left - American Democrats/Greens

But in USA I would be considered a moderate democrat I don't go left on all issues some issues I go right, but for most part I am left American Democrats as you say.

I actually think both political spectrums need to find common ground negioate and try to work on things and find agreement instead of argueing same crap over and over with nothing getting done. I don't think extreme left or extreme right is any good for anybody you need a balance of both. But maybe that is just my American thinking I really don't know anything about other countries candidates are or what big issues there are in other countries just what they call their government branches, and who currently holds prime minister or presidental position etc. Most you hear about politics in differnt countireis if its something really big and important, contributes to the world like the issue of reporters taking pictures of a wife of a royal familiy member and printing pictures of her boobs in a magizines.

But on a global scale I think its best if countries worry about their internal politics sort out their problems and if you are a supporter of one party than whatever go for it its not really a problem of what you believen in. I think free trade is better for the world than a militaristic free riegn of terror. World is better off trading, producing goods trade for other goods which they can't produce, and diplomacy should always be the first option. But sometimes issues and other factors are more complex, political system is a complex thing each country goes about things differntly there isn't a "one size fits all" approach to politics its best if each country worries about their needs and rights than some power house country getting into their business.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 02:24:35 pm by Fat Man »
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2012, 03:27:45 pm »

Military dictatorship for a few more years.

Brazil is in dire need of a war or some population control.

Knife_cz

• Ah yes 'Reapers'. Get out of here stalker.
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2012, 04:22:20 pm »

Communism is a good theory.
But impossible to be accomplished in reality.
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2012, 04:48:34 pm »

Let's talk about something less controversial, like religion or abortion.

Fat Man

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2012, 05:02:20 pm »

Suprised this hasn't turned into a flame war yet but I think at this point we are all adjust to speaking to people from differnt regions of the world who come from differnt beliefs and live in differnt political systems. Most people in this community are respectful to eachother in that regards.

I think if this thread was PvP politics all hell would break lose ;)

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2012, 06:38:09 pm »

Let's see if we can start a flame war this way: which is the best form or organization for a 2238 TC PvP faction? For example, which system is better when managing faction gear? :D

Fat Man

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2012, 06:42:55 pm »

Let's see if we can start a flame war this way: which is the best form or organization for a 2238 TC PvP faction? For example, which system is better when managing faction gear? :D

Dictatorship for when doing pvp battle, gready and no sharing capitalism for gear. And the promise of communism for recruiting. And complete anarchy for everything else.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 06:52:06 pm by Fat Man »

brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2012, 10:46:14 pm »

well how would a flame war start I mean we are not debating an issue so its rather hard to start a flame war
Brad Smalls is back
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 32 queries.