"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 01:30:25 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Diablo 3 1.04  (Read 3298 times)

Fat Man

Re: Diablo 3 1.04
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2012, 08:23:32 pm »

Oh yeah,  Diablo 2 took a whole lot of thinking ("derp ima pump more points into whirlwind derp")
especially with synergies there is about 3 viable builds per character, the only way to make your skills viable for example with a sorceress is to pump all of your skills into the same tree because of synergies,
yeah that's not dumbed down at all whatsoever.
And if you say you don't have to pump all of your skills into the same tree, you obviously have no idea how the synergies work.

Yes I have no idea and don't care because I don't like such crap games as this one.

Herp a derp I'm too stupid to know what stats to add into I'm a barbarian I added all my stats points into energy whaaa blizzard why you do this I'm too stupid to realize I need strength and dexerity and vitality to survive in hell difficulty make the game do this automatically for me.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 08:31:33 pm by Fat Man »
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2012, 08:26:20 pm »

Yes I have no idea and don't care because I don't like such crap games as this one.

oh well that's a valid reason for not liking something.  But I'm confused now, you did, or you didn't like Diablo 2?
Did you even read what I wrote ?  Diablo 2 is way more dumbed down than Diablo 3.

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2012, 09:22:55 pm »

Yes I am such a kid I was playing golden era RPGs when you were still shitting in diapers and going to kindergarten. Only kids defend such crap like shiny graphics and dumbed down video games.
Dumb argument. May I know how old you are, if you feel so almighty, mister gaming veteran?
Big deal,Fallout games have loads of guts and big monsters in them and they are not scary.Not just the fallout series other games too have this however I am too lazy to name them.
Jesus, gore has been in games since monitors and TVs could render more than 1000 pixels (read - since a long time). Doom, Mortal Kombat (hell, that is the reason all those rating systems were invented) and infact ANY game involving action to some degree. Every shooter had to have blood and possibly cool death animations which show all the glorious innards of demons and humans. We could go on with games that didn't really have cruel death animations, but just the possibility of gibbing your opponents into thousands of pieces for pure fun - Quake, Half-Life, Carmageddon, Soldier of Fortune. Yeah, I know I'm kinda going into all the new scary 2000's, but blood and gore really isn't anything new. Occasionally the blood and gore made the games "scary". It's not something that we see a whole lot everyday, by just walking down the park and seeing a decapitated body hung by it's leg on a street lamp. It's a psychological trivia and whatnot, since we are older than we were when playing these games, the effect also doesn't even nearly apply to us.
TL;DR - I just went full ape shit.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Y0ssarian

• incredible
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2012, 04:19:12 am »

I stopped playing D3 when they announced no PvP. Back to AC and D2.
power

Johnnybravo

• Hey there!
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2012, 08:36:49 pm »

The whole thing was so much better than Diablo 2, unfortunately still far cry from the first one. I'm not sure if any patch can fix anything here, because this kind of game can hardly ever be replayable that much to be really worth it..
"What is this, I don't even"
"This is your forum."
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.366 seconds with 25 queries.