"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 04:20:39 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Photoshop help?  (Read 1533 times)

Photoshop help?
« on: November 04, 2012, 03:21:31 pm »

Hello, guys, i have a problem with Photoshop and i'll be grateful for any help.

I have two large sets of images - i wanted to batch copypaste a selection (hair)from first type of images over the second type of images.(a critter)

The problem is, Photoshop seems to be able only to process one set of images. It opens the files in source folder and pastes everything over a single file.

What should i do?
Re: Photoshop help?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 03:45:37 pm »

there's a separate exe in the ps folder for making scripts for batch editing, I don't know how to use it. Hope that points you in the right direction.

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 04:30:11 am »

its been years since ive done batch editing.
You have all your images in a folder, you select one, theres a way to sort of record what your what your doing in photoshop, and then play it via run batch?, and it will do what you do to all of the images in the selected folder.

That being said you could probably get a keyboard / mouse recorder, and get the same effect.

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 08:18:22 am »

actions i think
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 01:19:31 pm »

To clarify:

You want to paste 1 selection of 1 image on X pictures?

Or you want to paste a selection of picture 1a on the picture 1b and then paste a selection of picture 2a on the picture 2b and so on?

If it is the first then german manual here:

- Das Ursprungsbild Bild öffnen.
- In der Menüleiste unter "Fenster" den Menüpunkt "Aktionen" auswählen.
- Im Fenster "Aktionen" sind unten einige Symbole zu sehen. Dort auf das zweite von Rechts (neue Aktion) klicken.
- Der Aktion einen Sinngemäßen Namen geben. Z.B. hair_for_the_masses
- Alles was jetzt getan wird, wird aufgezeichnet. Einfach das Ursprungsbild bereits offen haben darauf wechseln und von dort Copy+Paste auf das andere Bild und Bild speichern.
- Danach die Aktion über den Stop-Button unten im Aktionen-Fenster anhalten.

Dein Script sollte so aussehen:

vorheriges Dokument
Auswahl einstellen
kopieren
nächstes Dokument
Einfügen
Speichern

Bildprozessor (Aktion ausführen)

- Dein Ursprungsbild von dem du die Kopie nimmst weiterhin offen lassen. Alle anderen Bilder zu.
- In Photoshop über Datei -> Skripten -> Bildprozessor den Bildprozessor starten.
- Ordner der Quelldaten auswählen (Auf welche gepasted werden soll)
 - Unten bei Aktion ausführen, wählt man dann die passende Aktion aus. Z.B. hair_for_the_masses
 - "Ausführen" klicken und abwarten.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 01:54:51 pm by Andr3aZ »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 21 queries.