"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 04:25:21 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: UOZOMBIES this halloween should be fun  (Read 1480 times)

UOZOMBIES this halloween should be fun
« on: October 21, 2012, 11:38:40 pm »

Personally, Im loving the fallout online.
I come from another game called Ultima Online which im sure some of you may be familiar with. Theres a new server called UOZOMBIES that looks like a fun time for novice users. You basically try to stay alive, and if you die, you then become a zombie and kill whoever is still alive. It may only be on for a short time this halloween like last year, but it was ridiculously fun lol.

Anyways, for login/signup just go to www.uozombies.com and click the little treasure chest that says 'enter brittania' for client download.
You should also get razor by clicking this link: http://www.runuo.com/files/razor/Razor_Latest.exe
Re: UOZOMBIES this halloween should be fun
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 11:46:03 pm »

Gimme screens.
Re: UOZOMBIES this halloween should be fun
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 11:54:48 pm »

ahh, sadly i have been through 3 hard drives and 2 cpus since 1 year ago (lol)
i'll see if my buddies have some though, once you're a zombie, if you kill people you get differant colored brains, and some of them turn you into giant swamp monsters and terrorize. ya ill try and find some screenshots, it's not open till oct 31st tho but if anyone needs help installing razor or the client just let me know by PM or AIM 'jammaplaya' ^^

its a permadeath server of ultima online, its a full pvp/corpse looting/house looting game much like 2238 which is sick too ^^

heres a video link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9JnqEHRmME
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 09:00:00 am by Graf »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 21 queries.