"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 04:12:16 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Ranger CA mod  (Read 2361 times)

Ranger CA mod
« on: October 21, 2012, 02:07:15 pm »

Another completely useless and unwanted mod from me. :P
Plain rename of game files, so you can wear orange CA instead of green one.

download.

Install: data/art/critters

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
Re: Ranger CA mod
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 05:06:12 pm »

Is there any way we can uninstall it?
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 05:11:28 pm »

lol hes proabably seein everywhere ncr rangers and get paranoid about it :D
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 05:44:27 pm »

Just delete everything that calls himself HMCMBT and HFCMBT in your critter folder.
Then, the rangers won't get you.
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 05:59:17 pm »

Is there any way we can uninstall it?

Make backup of "factioncritters" zip folder and just replace it with the modded one whenever you get tired of orange people everywhere.

Pacifism

• Remember Neil Armstrong
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2012, 06:14:16 am »

Horatio... let it be known that I love you in the straightest, manliest way possible...
... on another note. Would it be possible to reskin different armors with the ranger skin by changing the file names or something? I did a little personal re-skinning of the Swat Body Armor and weapons in Survival Crisis Z by modifying  the frames and changing some names so would it be similar here?
I mean like if I wanted to make Metal Armor look like Ranger CA or something then would I just rename all the files or does it take some fancy shit to do it? Just wondering since I like my Green Combat Armor but Metal armor feels like shit when I wear it personally... thanks for the mod by the way!  ;D
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 06:21:22 am by Pacifism »
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2012, 07:02:10 am »

Horatio... let it be known that I love you in the straightest, manliest way possible...
... on another note. Would it be possible to reskin different armors with the ranger skin by changing the file names or something? I did a little personal re-skinning of the Swat Body Armor and weapons in Survival Crisis Z by modifying  the frames and changing some names so would it be similar here?
I mean like if I wanted to make Metal Armor look like Ranger CA or something then would I just rename all the files or does it take some fancy shit to do it? Just wondering since I like my Green Combat Armor but Metal armor feels like shit when I wear it personally... thanks for the mod by the way!  ;D

You rename them yes.

The boring part if that you have to open every sincle .frm in the critterfaction.zip folder to find the freaking frames.

Pacifism

• Remember Neil Armstrong
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2012, 11:50:48 pm »

Any clue what to rename them? I mean like they all seem to contain "CMBT" in the names so I would just rename them something like MTAR or something like that?
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2012, 02:44:37 pm »

You're right, the four letters need to be renamed. But get yourself Advanced Renamer, before you start doing it all by hand, then its a piece of cake.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 18 queries.