• im from Asian.
solved
« on: October 17, 2012, 04:55:45 pm »
thanks JovankaB!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 08:12:15 pm by Johnnyrico »
Come in chosen one.

Offline Johnnyrico

• im from Asian.
Re: how to set NPC/Critter active attack people ?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 04:25:47 pm »
i just want to know how to set npc attack people automatically,,, come on!! please!!!!!
Come in chosen one.

Offline Surf

• это моё.

You have to write that in the func/scriptnames.

Offline Johnnyrico

• im from Asian.
yes, i tried it already, but it doesnt work,, those NPCs are standing like stone.. and sometimes i cant shoot them, i must push them first before i attack,  can u teach me more please?  thank you so much!
Come in chosen one.

Offline Surf

• это моё.
The text in there is case sensitive, beware. so you have to write _MobInit instead of _mobinit for example.

It should work this way. The only thing you could have made different is that there is some incorrect number in the Team ID perhaps? Or, the critter you have chosen lacks the animations for the gun you gave it (if you gave it a gun?)

Offline Johnnyrico

• im from Asian.
The text in there is case sensitive, beware. so you have to write _MobInit instead of _mobinit for example.

It should work this way. The only thing you could have made different is that there is some incorrect number in the Team ID perhaps? Or, the critter you have chosen lacks the animations for the gun you gave it (if you gave it a gun?)

for example, you select a critter number 120, Mutant npc,usually what BAG ID , team ID , NPC_Role , AI  u will give to him?
Come in chosen one.

Offline Johnnyrico

• im from Asian.

Hi Surf:

i have another question to ask you...

how to fix player sight blocking, i mean, player or npc shouldnt see what things behind the wall.  right now my problem is i can see everything within my sight, even NPC behind wall , how to fix it ?

thanks.!!
Come in chosen one.

Hi Surf:

i have another question to ask you...

how to fix player sight blocking, i mean, player or npc shouldnt see what things behind the wall.  right now my problem is i can see everything within my sight, even NPC behind wall , how to fix it ?

thanks.!!

I said wha you should do in your first topic.