"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 11:28:55 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Drawing frames.  (Read 7360 times)

Black Widow

Re: Drawing frames.
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2012, 11:14:37 am »

can u add sunglasses to new hairtype?

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2012, 07:21:18 pm »

Horatio, check your PMs, I am fairly sure I completed what you gave me. You can add the 3400 caps, that theoretically should go to me, to the other rewards.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2012, 09:36:05 pm »

HaraldX, your work is excellent and i have to thank you for your generosity. I'm glad that there are indifferent people on forum, like HaraldX, Mike Crosser, Vedaras and Davrot, who wants to contribute.

MikeCrosser, thanks for your offer, just PM me and tell what you want to do. I will help as much as i can.

I'm sure, there are other people on forums, who wants to help out, too. If they want to earn some caps, even anonymously, there's nothing bad about it, my offer still stands.
Right now, there are 30K caps in my pot, which i plan to spend for everyone willing to help. Also, i can writing a tutorial for Photoshop/Irfanview to improve your workflow.

Vedaras, it is very generous of you to bring in the offer. How would you like to co-fund the Red Head Girl?

Senocular, if you're into Python scripting, it would be interesting to hear your ideas. Frame drawing can't be enough automatised.

Black Widow, the sunglasses must be drawn later, i'm afraid.

edit: By the way, HaraldX just accepted jobs 3 and 4. The set is almost done! Who wants the last one?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 09:42:51 pm by Horatio »

Haraldx

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2012, 10:44:47 pm »

I'm a bloody work machine! Actually no, I have a feeling I just might be retarded... Instead of doing my mathematics homework, I help some dude from the forums. I have to say for some reason this "job" has been more entertaining than any of my mathematics lesson I've ever had.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2012, 10:56:22 pm »

I'm a bloody work machine! Actually no, I have a feeling I just might be retarded... Instead of doing my mathematics homework, I help some dude from the forums. I have to say for some reason this "job" has been more entertaining than any of my mathematics lesson I've ever had.

I suppose you find this task more interesting, because you get more appreciation for it atm. You need appreciation for math.

[offtop] so what are you doing right now in math?[/offtop]

Haraldx

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2012, 11:02:29 pm »

Let's not flood this and go to the PMs, m'kay?

(By the way, don't know if you noticed, but I sent you job 3 and 4 done)
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2012, 11:15:14 pm »

Impressive! ;D

Thanks! So, nobody did the last job, want to grab it for tomorrow, HaraldX? ;)

Haraldx

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2012, 11:18:32 pm »

Is there really nobody that wants to grab the money I have left? Well, if nobody signs up until the next time I visit the forums (that is - tomorrow) then I'm taking it, I guess. Now, if nobody minds, I'm proceeding towards my bed to get my daily dose of sleep. Goodbye and goodnight.

Haraldx

« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2012, 10:22:22 pm »

Horatio, you are clear to send me the remaining files. Most likely will get to them only tomorrow, got home a little late and I seem to have some annoying headache.

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2012, 10:20:21 pm »

How about drawing this haircut, Horatio?

Because rockabilly and 50's. And just a bit of painting down the back to the original black hair.
Do it, make one frame.

Alvarez

« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2013, 11:13:40 am »

Hello? Anyone here? Because i hijack the thread.

« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2013, 05:41:21 pm »

Hello? Anyone here? Because i hijack the thread.

Excellent :D

Alvarez

« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2013, 09:52:37 pm »

I'm glad you liked it.  :D
Here comes another one, she's kinda on drugs.

Yep. Drugs are bäd. Cueing "Chariots of fire"

Ain't that a kick to the teeth?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 11:57:15 pm by Alvarez »

Mr Feltzer

• FOnline: Australia
    • The Core Gaming Australia's Website
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2013, 05:57:15 am »

are you folks actually drawing the frames? why dont you simply 3D Model them. and then export the animations as frames
Founder of Fallout Online Australia

Alvarez

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2013, 01:29:10 am »

are you folks actually drawing the frames? why dont you simply 3D Model them. and then export the animations as frames

I thought it was obvious, Mr.Feltzer, but as you questioned the method, it was kinda flattering.

So yeah, new animations and shit. Baywatch, baby.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 02:47:00 pm by Alvarez »
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 21 queries.