"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 02:33:34 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Drawing frames.  (Read 7362 times)

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
Re: Drawing frames.
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2012, 11:48:45 pm »

I guess I could do something, but I don't play FOnline since a long time, so I don't know how you will "pay" me. I guess the very notion of "I helped some dude from the FOnline forum!" would satisfy me. If you could send me the full sprites of Job 1 for now, then I will see what I can do tomorrow.
By the way, I am fairly sure job 2 and 5 are identical, just mirrored.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2012, 11:15:04 am »

Actually, they're aren't identical. By mirrorring one of those framesets you would cause her to bend her right leg in one set, and left leg in the other (while she bends her left leg in the original set only) which would cause the smoothness of animation proceeding to, for instance walking or running animation to be disturbed. Been there, seen that.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 11:21:53 am by Geras »
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2012, 02:09:19 pm »

HaraldX, i owe you one. :) I'll send you a set when I'm at home.
Hey, Geras, nice to see you here! Maybe somebody wants to earn caps and help completing the Punk Girl?
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2012, 02:39:01 pm »

Drop me a pm too about one of the set. And as Geras said don't do the mirror trick the sides ain't identical even for male critters.
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2012, 03:41:55 pm »

Something like this for job 1?

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2012, 03:50:59 pm »

Quote from: Haraldx
If you could send me the full sprites of Job 1

Nevermind, Horatio, just send me everything if possible.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2012, 06:24:38 pm »

Something like this for job 1?

Yes, like this. :)
Technically, you would earn by this 1700 caps by now, but you took the preview as work, and i can't use that. Don't be too fast. I'll send you the first proper set to work with.

Also current artist performers:

HaraldX: Job 2 and 3.
Davrot: Job 1.

Anyone else want to join the noble cause and earn caps? :)
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2012, 08:57:27 pm »

I take it the 3d models aren't anywhere near done? XD  or what is the point of all of this?

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2012, 09:00:24 pm »

I take it the 3d models aren't anywhere near done? XD  or what is the point of all of this?
To make new sprites.
Like the red haired woman using different weapons and armor.
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2012, 09:16:11 pm »

3D models? Oh, they are ready. The animations are also almost (?)done, but missing together with Karpov and he never released his work to public. The renders are missing.

Frames, however can be implemented directly and can be used in Fallout mods, too, but it's a shitload of work that is really difficult to manage alone.
So, anyone willing to contribute, like HaraldX and Davrot can accept simple tasks and i or anyone else willing to participate will do the rest. Anyone wanting to do complete sets is also welcomed. Those who needs motivation like caps, will get it. Anyone needing help with tools, will get it.

So there.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2012, 10:12:57 pm »

I'll gladly help with anything that is too complicated (IE erasing bodies,etc.)

Rascal

• FOnline2!
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2012, 10:24:50 pm »

Would be great if You could achieve full working critter or at least proper set to use it as some NPC.
Task is huge though but im sure u know it already. Wish u best!

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2012, 10:52:40 pm »

I can't believe no one has ever written a script for that. ::) I think it should be easy with Python.
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2012, 11:58:39 pm »

i have more than 260 k caps in my bank, and i would give them all for the drawer :)
kings word  8)

Rascal

• FOnline2!
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2012, 12:08:36 am »

I can't believe no one has ever written a script for that.  I think it should be easy with Python.

If u are so smart and its so easy for u.... just do it, we all would be really greatfull.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 18 queries.